Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello,

How wonderful to see such great sharing of information on this forum.

I have 2 questions relating to business.

1. My business is selling crystals, regression therapy, books, personal development healing and meditation classes (I am sure that it is Yin activity even though it is for profit). Maybe someone could confirm (otherwise yin would be #1 and yang would be #5... Opposite directions East vs. West)?

My other question relates to the placement of items in the business though. I am using intuition here and would like someone to confirm this...

2. When placing the register/cash till, should the counter/till be in a positive direction and be facing one of the best 4 directions for the business? I feel as though this is correct.

Could someone with a little more business Feng Shui experience clarify/confirm my thinking for me?

Thank you so so much!
Damien

Hi Damien

Originally Posted By: DamienMunro

1. My business is selling crystals, regression therapy, books, personal development healing and meditation classes (I am sure that it is Yin activity even though it is for profit). Maybe someone could confirm (otherwise yin would be #1 and yang would be #5... Opposite directions East vs. West)?

I believe Marie would still classify that as a Yang activity. If you are certain that it is yin, why not give it a try and see if it works? You can always switch if necessary.

Originally Posted By: DamienMunro
2. When placing the register/cash till, should the counter/till be in a positive direction and be facing one of the best 4 directions for the business? I feel as though this is correct.

Yes, ideally it should also be in one of your personal positive directions, or the good direction of whoever is manning the till. However, the direction for the business is more important in Marie's system.

Kaye

OP Offline

Thank you for your fast reply Kaye!

Just one other quick question and that it, would the till be best located in the same way that one would position their desk. At least 10 steps away from the entrance (as the phoenix flies from the nest).

Kind regards,
Damien

Hi Damien,

That's right! smile

Kaye

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved