Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Hi Magickdoogie, thanks for your message. Experiences I had was that when comes to the first 4 steps I'm OK, but, I've struggled with Activation. With the 5 books researching on Time Travel; couple of conclusions came up for me when I was mind-mapping:

(1) There is NO need to build a Time Machine to Time Travel; there are ways to do this without the need for machinery.
(2) Kabbalah popped out at me; not too sure why but, I feel that could be a big key for this.

Also, I had an interesting thought! I have Tarot Cards & a while ago last year I asked the question "What must I do to be able to Time Travel?" the card I drew out was the Queen of Discs. Now a couple of months ago I asked the same question & guess what....I drew out the same card. Now that is very strange. See what you think. GUILLAUME.

OP Offline

Hi there! You mention some interesting point about kabbalah coming up in your mind when you photoread those time travel books. I have had the same thought come up. Some believe the mind is the ultimate technology, aeons more advanced than anything the average person could ever wrap their mind around.

Do you use tarot cards with photoreading? I like to pick a particular one from the 22 major trumps and use it as a basic archetype to represent the subject of the book. I take about 5 minutes for the image to sink into my mind then I imagine the book transferring into the image and then I photoread with the image coming up spontaneously linked to the book. Then whenever I look at the image , I know that the information of any and all books I anchored with that image is going to be easily and quickly available to me.

QUeen of Disks...Queen of Disks is all about tangible, earth, physical manifestation. She's also the wealthy mother that has an abundance of nutrition and healthy diet for her family. Perhaps you could explore your thought connection of the Kabbalah and the time travel idea. I was just reading today about the 231 Gates or portals on the Kabbalistic Tree of Life in the Sepher Yetzirah , which is also known of the book of creation. Some powerful Ideas in that.

Some people believe that your physical body is a portal or has gateways into other worlds or higher states of consciousness that are not known in the ordinary sense. The idea of a connection between these ideas is fascinating and can be a lot of fun for experienced photoreader What do you think?

OP Offline

Btw Guillame, the Kabalistic Tree of Life has 32 pathways that connect the 10 major sephiroth. These pathways are the tarot cards. The more I think about this connection with the Kabalah and time travel, the more curious I get to explore this with further reading on both of those topics.

OP Offline

Hi Magickdoggie! Thanks for your info on Kabbalah; last year a German friend of mine taught me some of Kabbalah & also she gave me a gift of the Holy Zohar book which is the size of my hand. Anthony Peake has mentioned Kabbalah a few times in some of his books. First of all very interestingly I PR his book again Labyrinth of Time but over the 5-day test method & what REALLY stuck out for me was a chapter titled "Time in Disarray"...now when I finished it just hit me that there were events that had happened that should not have happened in the first place.

About the Tarot cards I have never used them with PR but I do feel very strongly that it can be used in PR depending on what the individual is doing. The Tarot cards I possess is a modern one but it is the Theta Healing ones & it was designed by the tutor I had for Theta Healing Basic Course. I also have the old style Tarot meanings book in which I bought in 2006 at a very cheap price & the meanings are very similar to her ones. I have found that to be of very good use to me; and also I am very familiar with the meaning of the Queen of Disks I just need to relate this more to time travel. Right, I did do a reading for you to pick a card which will be of use to you for your PR. However, 2 cards popped out & both of them right-side up; the 2 cards were 'The 3 of Wands' & 'The Fool'.

Now this is even more interesting! I have done the Holosync meditation program up to Awakening Level 4 last year...I'm going to order the next level when I get paid because Centerpointe are doing a special offer again & I want to take the opportunity. On Awakening Level 4 this has happened to so many people; everytime they meditate with that CD they have been recieving messages from time to time...this has also happened to me as well. Now this is the message that I recieved & it was on more than 1 occasion (several to be exact) "You must find a way to time travel. It's very important!" & I even had this message on a number of occasions "You should've been sent to France 20 years ago!" Quite unusual...also I have been recieving messages in relation to my past life (I was 1 of my ancestors) but, I'm not going to reveal this here because it's a very private & delicate matter.

GUILLAUME.

OP Offline

Guillame,

I have found another connection between the idea of time travel and Kabbalah. I was photoreading " The Essential Zohar" by Rav P.S. Berg and in it he implicitly states that the Kabbalah is a vehicle for teleportation and time travel."For the kabbalist, the Zohar is nothing less than a time machine and a teleportation device all in one; by replacing doubt with certainty and darkness with Light, it erases the limits that the physical world places on us. With it we see where we are, where we have been, and where we are going - the future, the past, the present, all as one." page 262-263

I then checked out the Zohar, the original text in Aramaic, a big bible of a book with several thousand pages. I just had the idea of photoreading the original text without any knowledge of the language. The language has a very unique energy to it, and looks a lot like Hebrew, which you know is a magical language as well.

I think these are interesting ideas to explore, this makes me think of the kabbala in a whole new way.

Last edited by Magickdoggie; 05/06/13 11:48 PM.

Hi Magickdoggie!

Thanks for your additional input on Kabbalah...VERY, VERY INTERESTING!!! This is getting better & better!!! Yipeeeeee!!! Anyway, after your research into the link between Kabbalah & Time Travel it is very certain that it will hold the biggest key to time travel & I am going to do more research into Kabbalah. I'm going to ask my German friend more about Kabbalah when I get the chance. Also, as I understand that many of the Prophets had used Kabbalah on a number of occasions. Pythagoras used Kabbalah to become the World's first Pure Mathematician.

More interestingly, I had the intuition to PR the book "Leonardo da Vinci - the 1st Scientist" by Michael White in which I felt very strongly that it can hold keys to time travel. Now, as I PR that book I had a strange thought & it was around the painting of "The Last Supper" - did Leonardo da Vinci use image-streaming to go back to the time of the last supper & saw what actually happened? I certainly think da Vinci did & plus I think he may hold the keys to time travel. And surprisingly when I jotted down trigger words from that book I didn't get that many at all - about 8 words I think!

The books I first PR the books when we started the discussion one of the books "Time Travel" by Jenny Randles there was only 1 thing that kept on flashing at me & I still remember it bearing in mind I've only PR it, not read it; was that she stated "she believes she has time travelled". I'm not exactly sure why it kept on flashing at me so many times but, maybe it's telling me & you not to give up on the research into "Time Travel" bearing in mind what we have found out so far.

Guillaume.

OP Offline

Hi Guillame,
How may times have you photoread both of those books now and in what time span? I found another connection with the idea of time travel with the Mayan calendar, the Zohar, and Sefer Yetzirah.

I saw very strong parallels with the 10 sephirot plus 3 ain/ain soph/ain sophaur and the 13 galactic tones of the Mayan calendar. Also the 22 paths in the Kabalastic tree of life and the 20 Sun Signs of Mayan calendar have striking similarities. I think that the Mayan calendar is the same as the Kabalistic Tree of Life.

I also found a connection with self hypnosis and time travel. Llewelyn publishes a book called" Doors to Past Lives & Future Lives: Practical Applications of Self-Hypnosis "

I have photo read several books 6 to 9 times throughout each week for about 2 and a half months. No activation other than flipping through pages and stopping to read a few sentences every other day. I must say that just playing with the idea has really affected my dreams in a positive way.

Hi Magickdoggie! Thanks for your post; firstly the answer to your question those books I have only PR them once. Most of the books I've been PRing have been over the 5-day test period so far & I have been doing this the past many weeks. Unfortunately I am still having trouble with the activation part. But, I still want to carry on improving my PR. I'm going to look at Spontaneous Activation - I think I may have had done this before but, had a lot of trouble in that, but, I want to have a go at it again.

Secondly, you have come up with some amazing findings! I will look more into Kabbalah & the Mayan Calender. Also, I am doing the Holosync Purification Level 1 meditation CD & a number of occasions like Awakening Level 4 I'm still getting messages about "Time Travel". My German friend who introduced my to Kabbalah I'm hoping I'll be able to catch up with her soon (she has been away abroad) so I can ask more about it.

I will write again soon.

Guillaume.

OP Offline

Hi there Guillame,
How does the Holosync work for you? I have been curious about using sounds and music with photoreading. I have been anchoring 1 song to a set of books for a couple of months. I simply photoread the same books over and over while listening to the same song over. Now every time I play that song, I implicitly feel more confident and empowered. I have an urge to try out the info I've been PR'ing. I also find it easier to recall things when quizzing myself on the books I anchored to the song.

Back to the time travel subject. I've thought about this a lot after photoreading so many books that have a connection. If time is a mental construct, then self hypnosis could be thought of as a very real and viable door for time travel.

This lead me to a phrase known as "reality hacking". Have you come across that one yet, Guillame?

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved