Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#81927 06/20/13 12:00 PM
Arielle Offline OP
OP Offline

Has anyone got experience of the Tubes of Light Meditation. I have Marie Diamonds recorded meditation which I find gives me great support every time I listen to it.

However, there are days when I do not get the quite time to listen to it, when this happens I try to do it on my own but find I cannot get my mind to stop wandering all over the place, silly things pops into my mind and I loose my concentration.

Is there a short cut meditation to connect directly to my higher mental body that I can do when these times crop up.

Any tips will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by Arielle; 06/20/13 12:01 PM.

Hi Arielle,
Your not alone when it comes to the mind wandering. It is called in yoga - "the Monkey Mind." When we're in the monkey mind, the mind jumps from the past to the future, to the past, sometimes to the present, but is like a monkey leaping from branch to branch. I find that before any meditation, the way to stop, calm down your nervous system and then turn towards the meditation is learn to do yoga breathing, which is also known as "diaphragmatic breathing." The breathing is only through the nose because the air is filtered, warmed and moistened before going to the lungs. On the inhale, push your tummy out. This causes the diaphragm, the supporting structure under your lungs, to move out of the way so the lungs can expand. Exhaling, push your tummy to your spine, which pushes the diaphragm, to fully empty the stale air at the bottom of the lungs. If you occupy your mind with your breathing, you will find your nervous system calms down within just 5-6 breaths! Start to listen to the meditation after you're in a calmer state. As you listen to the meditation, notice that your breathing will develop a regular rhythm that's just right for you. When you reset your autonomic nervous system this way, you will likely achieve a better result because your mind and body are better connected and a nervous system that calmed is relaxed to receive in the subconscious mind (the Higher Self), the directions of the meditation. I'm sorry, there aren't really any "short cuts" to meditation that I know. What I do know, though, is the more you practise, the more readily you can sense when your mind moves into a receptive state. I hope this helps you. Namasté.

Arielle Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Namesté, it all makes since. I already know this and being an extrovert its all go go go with me and not taking the time it takes to connect with my Higher Self. I just have to slow down and concentrate on my breathing, I am inclined to rush this part. Thank you again, Best wishes, Máire

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Arielle!

Santosha is absolutely right that turning to the breath can be a great way to quiet "monkey mind."

Here are a couple of other thoughts that might be helpful. From a totally pragmatic standpoint, if what is passing through your mind is your shopping list, your agenda for the day or things of that nature, stop your meditation and note down what needs to be recorded. Thank your conscious mind for sharing, assure it you have recorded what needs to happen and ask it to now step aside while you proceed with your meditation.

Another technique is to observe the thoughts as they pass by like clouds in the sky or leaves in a stream. Sometimes when you bring in visual imagery like that, it is easier to let them go on their way. Just thank them for sharing and watch them float away.

One other aspect I have noticed with Marie's Tubes of Light Meditation is that if you tune in to the top of your "Magical Hat" before and during your meditation, you tend to have less involvement by the conscious mind and will stay more connected to the Quantum Field. People who are using Marie's Quantum Dowsing and finding it challenging to get responses from their dowsing rods often find this makes a huge difference in the effectiveness of their practice.

I hope these pointers are helpful. I know how frustrating it can be when your mental chatter keeps intervening, but the more you go with the flow and don't judge what is going on, the easier it will be to stay in that centered, expansive space you are seeking.

Good luck!

Much love,
Wendy

Arielle Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Wendy, this will be a great help.

Hi

I’m wondering what’s happening. I did the recommendation for Tubes of Light invocation & same day I attracted some very low energy people & negative situation. I then stopped. I thought maybe that’s because it’s working & I again did it today, & same thing. I’m wondering why this is. Any insight as I don’t understand it. Thank you

Last edited by ipc33; 09/04/18 12:16 AM.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi ipc33!

First of all, it may just be that you are now noticing the denser energy of some people on the days when you have done the Tubes of Light. When you start working with energetic frequencies and yours start becoming more expansive (which will happen when you regularly do the Tubes of Light), it's inevitable that you will start noticing where other people are at. Unfortunately, many people in the world are still in "deep forgetting" of who they truly are and what their potential is. Because you are starting to break out of that state, you will notice the difference more readily.

Another interesting phenomenon I've seen is that sometimes when we develop a new skill, we draw toward us people who are in dire need of that attribute. When people recognize someone who is living in a more illuminated way, they are often draw toward them. You may be radiating the light that they have been seeking.

Remember that in the Tubes of Light Meditation you surround yourself with the white light of purity, the blue light of power and the rose light of love. Once you have these colors in place, you run the violet light that releases any dense or un-harmonious energy that is limiting you.

In your case, as you continue to do the Tubes of Light and step into this power, you might also incorporate a step in which you do the Tubes of LIght around the projected events of your day. Ask that all interactions be positive and for the highest good of all. That way you have set your intention to carry forward your expanded state so that it incorporates and impacts all the circumstances you find yourself in.

If an experience seems to be impacting you in a draining way, re-run the tubes of light (or just the violet flame) around and through that situation. The more you do this, the more immediately you can impact what is going on and neutralize any challenging energy.

Remember that we need to be the change we want to see in the world. We are incredibly fortunate to have been given the tools to do just that.

Enjoy the journey!

With love,
Wendy

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved