Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#81725 05/08/13 09:33 AM
OP Offline

Hello All,

Period 8 west directions all contain Relationships/Collaboration & Abundance stars in the centre.

I am placing a water fountain in the centre of this area immediately! The only thing that I am wondering about is the best way to place the moving metal chi! Not sure on the best way to hand a wind chime so that it looks pretty.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Damien

Hi Damien

Since you are in the crystal business, why don't you put a metallic crystal in the center instead? It'll be prettier than a windchime, and although a crystal is from the earth element, earth produces metal, which enhances the metal energy. If your heart is set on the windchime, make it a relatively small one.

Kaye

Kaye,

I am a little confused by your answer that suggests a substitute of a metallic crystal instead of a wind chime. the manual says in several places that moving metal has to be a wind chime and specifically says no substitutions on this cure or activation.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Tami!

You are correct that when Marie recommends moving metal chi, she is speaking very specifically of a six rod hollow metal wind chime.

There are a lot of ways they can be attractively mounted. I have had them hanging from window frames, from wrought iron brackets, topiary plant frames and even a decorative over the door hook one year.

There are lots of fun ways to implement most of the cures and activations Marie recommends.

Enjoy!
Wendy

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved