Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Learning Strategies Admin

Congratulations on achieving your goal. And thanks for sharing. That's awesome.

Alex

jpanch Offline OP
OP Offline

Quote:

While I would still be on the watch out for progress at 60 and 90 days, this effectively concludes my current goal.

Quick update on progress after 60 days ... so far so good! I have been able to maintain 100% effectiveness.

I have been walking daily for one hour for the last 63 days without missing a single day. It doesn't take any conscious effort and happens easily and naturally.

Wonderful. Thanks for letting us know.

Alex

jpanch Offline OP
OP Offline

I have been waiting for this day for quite a while. I got quite inspired by "100 days of qigong" concept and wanted to do the same with my walking habit.

I am really thrilled to report that today I finished my 100 consecutive days of "walking for at least 1 hr every day". It feels really good and empowering smile.

Meanwhile, I had also been experimenting with cultivating some other habits. My experience so far has been that paraliminals work really well when the intention behind an objective is very strong.

I also found by experimentation that one of the best ways to set strong intention is by typing affirmations. I tried writing affirmations/goals on paper but just could not do it to the extent I desired. I felt much more comfortable with the keyboard than the pen. And to my surprise it worked really well.

I would highly recommend experimenting with typing/writing affirmations for anyone trying to get more from the paraliminal sessions.

Thank you for the update and inspiration.

Alex

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved