Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Hi again Magickdoggie! Thank you for your recent reply; I was meant to reply sooner but unfortunately I haven't been myself lately. Anyway, on the subject of Holosync; I'm not sure how familiar you are with this, but, what it is Holosync is a meditation CD & it is a deep meditation. There are different levels to do after the 1st 1 which is the Awakening Prologue. There are the Awakening Levels 1-4 then Purification Levels 1-4 & the final 4 is the Flowering Levels 1-4; I am currently on Purification Level 1 which will take approx 8-12 months to complete. With LS they use Holosync on many of their Paraliminals which produes the binural beats. Many people who use Holosync have had different experiences during the meditation. And there many including me who have been seeing messages on the Awakening Level 4 CD & as I mentioned there were some to do with 'Time Travel'. However, more interestingly I had a message on the 1 I'm doing now & it is "work with Magickdoggie to find a way to time travel". There was another message in reference to you that I must tell something in person rather than via this forum or e-mail etc etc. I certainly think that Holosync can help with PR & I suppose listening to music whilst doing PR would certainly help. Also, with each Holosync level there is a CD called Alpha Super Focus...there was some1 wo mentioned that doing PR whilst using that CD aids this very well.

On the time travel subject...very interesting that you mentioned self hypnosis. What it is I recently finished reading a book titled Mary Magdalene, Beloved Disciple by Clysta Kinstler. It is a fictional story based on possible true events. Beforehand, I did PR the book & mind-mapped it too...& I'm so glad I did. There was 1 particluar trigger word that came out at me which was a Chapter titled "Descent to the Netherworld"...there Mary Magdalene is put into some kind of trance where she completely knocked out unconscious. Whilst in that unconscious position she sees images of what looks like hell from her point of view; but, in reality it is her OWN HELL i.e. from within. So what this proves without a shadow of doubt is that Mary Magdalene had an Out-Of-Body experience. This certainly in my opinion is another key to solving ways to time travel. About self-hypnosis, YES I certainly feel very strongly that this would open the viable door to time travel.

On the subject of Kabbalah which we both researched into; I very recently 5/28/2013 (Tuesday) visited a Kabbalah Centre in London. The area I live in is very near London & it took me about 40 mins to get there by both mainline & underground trains. When I got there some1 there had a chat to me about Kabbalah & what she has done is put me onto some1 else who is going to Skype me at some point to give me more in-depth info on this.

I haven't heard of "reality hacking" but, it sounds very interesting. What I am going to do is research into that & see what I can find.

GUILLAUME.

Hi Magickdoggie! I've got some more info to put down here:

KABBALAH: I had recently commenced the Kabbalah course on-line & I have a tutor who I work with 1-on-1 via Skype. I can't do this at the Center itself in London because they do this in the evenings & I work in the evenings so it was best for me to study this on-line. I had worked through the on-line videos & had just finished Kabbalah Level 2...I had learnt so much! When I was being tutored my tutor mentioned that when you want to achieve a specific goal using the Zohar you first put the imagination in your mind to picture it then you scan the Zohar for as long or little as you want...you have to continually do this until the goal manifests. At the moment I am using the Zohar to get to a Canadian University then I will be able to progress from there...I muscled-tested myself to see which goal should I go for first & THAT 1 came up. There are so many goals that I want to achieve.

REALITY HACKING: I'm glad you mentioned this; I googled that term and there many interesting concepts about it. The way some people had said about this seems to me that we do live in an infinite universe where anything can happen I will read more on this indepth. I suppose in a sense that to be literal in that term is a case of going into your own reality to hack into it to change your history or someone elses for the better. Now as I was googling this term what surprised me was that I was led to a website by someone called Steve Pavlina - someone else on the PR forum here had given me his website & it is very interesting in terms of a broad range of subjects...he also goes on to discuss the same subject & more or less he has said the same thing but, I did notice that there's more...I will read his version more in-depth.

BACK TO THE FUTRUE MOVIE: I'm very sure you have seen that movie; I first saw it on TV back in 1987 xmas time - I LOVED IT!!! I've seen it so many times I can't get enough of it & I even possess the whole Trilogy on DVD. I also have seen many other movies on Time Travel. Thinking about it I do feel very strongly that 1 of my main goals is to find a way to time travel - I had been researching on this since I was about 16/17 years of age & I do believe I am getting a bit closer to this unique goal....see what you think.

GUILLAUME.

Hi Magickdoggie! A few days ago I PR a book titled 'How the world is made. The story of Creation according to Sacred Geometry' by John Michell with Allan Brown. That was a REALLY good book. Anyway, I wanted to find out more about Sacred Geometry & there were some interesting info I found there but, all of a sudden I had a thought that SACRED GEOMTERY could also be a key to time travel. There was information which in a way can lead to solving this phenomenon.

See what you think.

GUILLAUME.

Hi magickdoggie! Hope you're well. I wanted to send you this because something extraordinary had struck over me. What it is I was looking at the LS 'Recommended Reading' section & I saw a book which just popped out at me title 'The Divine Matrix' by Gregg Braden (facinating book). I had looked at that book beforehand a long while ago & thought "I must get that book" hence it was like a reminder so as to speak. Anyway, when I was doing my Holosync meditation CD I saw the image of that book with a message saying "get that book". So what I did is that I bought the book from Amazon - & I am so glad I did! When I recieved the book before I PR it 1 word struck me which was "miracles". However, after I had done the 1st 2 steps I then PR; what really struck me was that there were so many references to 'Time Travel'...talk about extraordinary!!!

Guillaume.

OP Offline

Hi Guillame and everyone. It's been a while since I've been on here. Divine Matrix, I've seen that book and I have been meaning to get it so now that you've got my curiousity about it I will check this one out.

Now I have been doing a little time experiment with self hypnosis during photoreading. I have been able what seems like alter future events through a combination of anchoring the books to a visual symbol/archetype and then immediately going into creative visualization of already implementing the information at a future point.

Been keeping journals of these sessions and forthcoming results. I have to say that usually it takes about 2 to 4 weeks for the results to start being noticed by me to the point were there is a substantial change from the usual patterns. Although, lately, it has happened as quick as the next day a few times.

I basically use NLP to timeline and step into a few days or weeks ahead and then use the creative visualization and the methods in Natural Brilliance.

I'm going to read those two books Guillame and then come back and discuss.

Also, I have done another experiment which works very well. I have decided to change my career path to web developing/full stack engineering. I'm completely new in it, although I've a little knowledge of some programming, such as HTML and CSS.

So what I did was connect subjects that are seemingly unrelated, anchored them together, so that when I end up doing one thing, it triggers all the other associated anchors.

For example:

I anchored psychotherapy books, such as Neuro Linguisitc Programming (NLP)to computer programming languages like C, HTML, Ruby on Rails and then anchored those to Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Meditation, and Stress relief.

NLP topic can be used to connect anything to programming since it is Neuro-brain Linguistic-language/words Programming.

I also used Logic for Dummies as a connector. The idea was that every time I worked on programming code, in the background I would trigger the powerful tools of stress management, CBT (tools for managing your moods, thoughts and feelings), and mindfulness. All these background "programs" will run during my work day at a future IT job. Therefore, the idea being that I would have much more resources to handle any kind of work stressors.

Actually by photoreading you are programming your neuro-brain-mind in much the same way as sitting in front of a computer and using programming code.

So I'm thinking if I photoread Divine Matrix, perhaps I could be programming and altering that. Well, it's all information, and really interesting stuff. What do you think?

Hi magickdoggie! I trust you are well. Just wanted to tell you something more on "The Divine Matrix" by Gregg Braden. What it is when I PR the book as I mentioned before I found many references to time travel in which it did surprise me. However, something else did struck me...when I was PR other books on the subject of time travel, there were many references to the "Holographic Universe". Then, something else struck me...I remember a while ago I was thinking about the book "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot & that I must get that book. Then on Thursday I had an e-mail from Amazon in which they sent me a "recommended books" section & guess which book it was...yep! "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot. To me that was a sign that I should get that book...so what I did I ordered the book from Amazon. So when the book arrives I will PR it & see what results I'll get.

GUILLAUME.

OP Offline

Guillaume hi! I am getting these books and photoreading them. Are you doing mind maps on them? Let's share our ideas and thoughts on these books on this thread here. I'll get them, mind map them and then come back and post. Would you be interested in doing a syntopic photoreading project on Time Travel here?

Let's get a book list going. So far between the two of us I have the following:

1.Mary Magdalene , Beloved Disciple by Clysta Kinstler

2. How the World Is Made, The Story of Creation According to Sacred geometry by John Mitchell/Allan Brown

3. Divine Matrix by Gregg Braden
4. Holographic Universe - Michael Talbot
5. Doors to Past and Future Lives : Practical Applications of Self-Hypnosis - Carl LLewellyn Weschke

6.Garden Of Pomegranates - Israel Regardie

7. Exploring the Fifth Dimension: Parallel Universes, Teleportation and Out of Body Travel by Bruce Goldberg

8.Physics of the Impossible: A Scientific Exploration into the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time Travel by Michio Kaku

Any books you want to add feel free. Let me know if you're interested in doing this project and what your time constraints are.

Happy weekend to you Guillaume!

Last edited by Magickdoggie; 08/17/13 03:24 PM.

Hi Magickdoggie! Thank you putting a list of books for the project. For 1, 2 & 3 I have already done Mind-Maps on those books...it did take me a bit of time but, I did get there in the end (I have to work on my Mind-Mapping techniques). In terms of 8 I have already ordered the book plus 2 others of the same author; I had been meaning to buy those books. At the moment I'm just waiting for them to arrive.

Your project, YES I would absolutely love to do it (without hesitation); this is something which very passionate to me! This will be a FANTASTIC project. About my time constraints: on Mon-Fri I work between 4.30pm - 7pm so the other times of the day I am at home. Whilst I'm at home I am writing my short-stories & sending them off to my friend in the USA, from time to time in the day I do PR on books I get from my local library which is 5 mins walk from my house. So I would say most of my time is free especially in the middle of the day.

Take care!

GUILLAUME.

Originally Posted By: Magickdoggie
Guillaume hi! I am getting these books and photoreading them. Are you doing mind maps on them? Let's share our ideas and thoughts on these books on this thread here. I'll get them, mind map them and then come back and post. Would you be interested in doing a syntopic photoreading project on Time Travel here?

Let's get a book list going. So far between the two of us I have the following:

1.Mary Magdalene , Beloved Disciple by Clysta Kinstler

2. How the World Is Made, The Story of Creation According to Sacred geometry by John Mitchell/Allan Brown

3. Divine Matrix by Gregg Braden
4. Holographic Universe - Michael Talbot
5. Doors to Past and Future Lives : Practical Applications of Self-Hypnosis - Carl LLewellyn Weschke

6.Garden Of Pomegranates - Israel Regardie

7. Exploring the Fifth Dimension: Parallel Universes, Teleportation and Out of Body Travel by Bruce Goldberg

8.Physics of the Impossible: A Scientific Exploration into the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time Travel by Michio Kaku

9. Parallel Worlds: The Science of Alternative Universes and Our Future in the Cosmos by Michio Kaku

10. Hyperspace: A Scientific Odyssey through Parallel Universes, Time Warps and the Tenth Dimension by Michio Kaku

Any books you want to add feel free. Let me know if you're interested in doing this project and what your time constraints are.

Happy weekend to you Guillaume!

Hi magickdoggie! Hope you're doing well...there's something I want to add which will certainly interest you very much; it happened to me a few days ago. I was in my bedroom getting ready for work & all of a sudden the book "The Daemon" by Anthony Peake flashed at me & the page no. 297 came into my head like a little voice. So I followed my intuition and read p.297; the result was ASTOUNDING! What is it was to do with the late Philip K Dick...he was able to predict the future quite accurately (Anthony Peake has mentioned him a few times in his other books). Also, more interestingly Anthony Peake has written a book about him titled "A life of Philip K Dick - the man who remembered the future". That book will be releasd in November 2013. I will DEFINATELY buy that book when it's released because I know that it will hold other keys to Time Travel.

GUILLAUME.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved