Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#82360 09/22/13 12:13 AM
Elit Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,

I have been working on developing my aura sight for almost four years now, most recently with this program. I thought I was making progress, but have become frustrated and discouraged since realizing that the colorless glow that I have seen around people is not the aura at all, but rather an afterimage. I'm not sure what I should be doing to make the colors of the aura appear. Can you offer any suggestions?

Thank you

Elit #82361 09/22/13 07:54 AM
Learning Strategies Admin

The colourless glow, is it all around or just on one side? After image tends to be one side.

Which of the eye exercises are you favouring?

Remember you don't make the colours appear, you allow them to. The more you try to force, make something happen the less likely it happens. When you start relaxing and allowing then the colours can show up.

Alex

Elit Offline OP
OP Offline

It is only one side and if I shift my eyes it will appear on the other side. It is never surrounding the whole outline of the person (as far as I have seen or can remember). If I shift my eyes up I will see the glow above the person's head, in the shape of the person.

I have been told I need to get out of my head and that I need to stop tying so hard, but I'm not sure how to do that.

I don't think I've been favoring any particular exercise. Perhaps the spiral chart? I have encountered each of the charts before with the exception of the kinja diagrams.

Last edited by Elit; 09/25/13 03:31 PM.
Elit #82368 09/26/13 07:29 AM

Trying doesn't work. Relax and let go.

Have you played with seeing the energy between your fingertips? Another one is to get some fresh apple seeds and place them on white paper. See if you can see that aura and check out plants as well.

Also the reason you might only see one side is that you're too close to the person and the background isn't an even light. Try a dark background if you've been using a light one and a light background if you're using a dark one. When outside try seeing it early in the morning or near sunset. Some folks have better ease seeing in that light.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved