Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi everybody!

This is my first time on the forum and I haven't yet ordered any CD. What I want is to increase my abundance and I've narrowed it down to three CD's that I think will help me, but I'm undecided about which one to start with. The three CD's are 'Abundant Money Mindset, 'Living the Law of Attraction', and 'Prosperity'. Does anyone have experience with any of these? I am open to suggestions. Thanks for any help you can offer me!

Learning Strategies Admin

In what area do you want to increase your abundance?

Alex

OP Offline

Hi Alex,

I'd like to increase my financial abundance. Would 'Abundant Money Mindset' be good to start with. I am aware that I have all kinds of blocks regarding not only financial abundance, but abundance in general. I am on a fixed income right now so I can't order all three CD's at the same time as much as I would like to. I can only order one a month and that's why I was inquiring what the best one to start with would be. Thanks for your reply. Have a great day!

That would be my choice. If buying four I'd add Prosperity and Self-Esteem Supercharger, our self esteem often prevents us from having more, feeling we don't deserve it.

Really the best way to select Paraliminals is to keep your purpose in mind and look at the titles, review the titles that attract you. It may be that area of your life needs changing before you are prepared to see more abundance in whatever form.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved