Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#82627 12/15/13 06:49 AM
OP Offline

Hi,

I have a set of paraliminals and I decided to create an audio track so that I may listen to it while sleeping.

I have: Personal Genius, Get Around to It and Memory Supercharger. Now I also has have Centrepoint's Holosync.

My track is comprised of the following:

-Holosync Quietude (Alpha)
-Holosync Oasis (Theta)
-20 mins silence
-Personal Genious (3rd track)
-20 mins silence
-Memory Supercharger (3rd track)
-20 mins silence
-Get Around to It Part A (3rd track)
-20 mins silence
-Get Around to It Part B (3rd track)
-20 mins silence
-Holosync Oasis (Theta)
-Holosync Oasis (Theta)

What do you guys thinks of it?
Does anybody have any better suggestions?

Thank you,

Learning Strategies Admin

What's your purpose for that?

Let us know how you go.

Alex

OP Offline

Well I have a pretty hectic life and I tend to sleep very little as well, so My purpose is basically to maximize My use of the paraliminals and the quality of My sleep.

Now this is just something that I though up, but maybe it's a little misguided, hence why I posted it here.

Basically I combined Alpha and Theta tracks thinking that those might give me a more quality sleep, and I added all of the sleep tracks from My paraliminals; which are usually the third track. I also spaced them 20 mins apart as suggested by Paul.

Now I've been feeling fine, but I'm worried that I might be disrupting My sleep cycle in a negative way.

Could anyone offer some input on it?

Thank you,

The Paraliminals already have an entrainment track. Each sleep learning track rolls into Theta. Of you've added another entrainment track it's a mystery what entrainment you're getting.

If you're using sleep learning tracks only, spacing them is pretty redundant. The purpose of 20 minutes is to allow one to integrate the listening experience with the body / mind during day to day activity.

Since sleep is the time when the brain goes into problem solving mode, sorts out memories for better recall and reviews the challenges of the day. I prefer to only use Paraliminal in the first hour of sleep. Also I prefer to listen with a purpose. If I feel money challenges for example I'd listen to Prosperity or similar. If I know I'm dealing with someone who gets under my skin tomorrow, I'd listen to Talk to Win, Sales Leap or Relationship Paraliminal. I know I'm going to get the results I expect.

To me it's like eating fruit with the purpose of benefiting from the nutrients in that fruit or eating fruit salad. Which is fine too. Or training at hitting a golf ball for the purpose of playing better golf or going to a gym and only spending a few minutes on each piece of equipment just for the sake moving.

Alex

OP Offline

Sounds good Alex. I guess that I was looking at it as "the more the better" type of thing, but I should put some more purpose int my use of the paraliminals.

Thanks alex.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved