Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79385 03/19/12 10:56 AM
knok Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi
I don`t know if anyone else has had this problem but I find it extremely dificult when using tubes of light meditation to visualise bright light. When I do it only lasts for a second or two then it is gone. What am I doing wrong, as I can usually manage the blue, rose and golden colours?
Regards
Al Sowerby

knok #80092 07/28/12 09:40 AM

The fact that you got it whether it is only for a sec or so, indicates that you should persevere and your visualization will improve.

Learning Strategies should really work on involving the authors, teachers or their representatives to help with answering our queries.

If they wish to see the world as a better place, besides running their business, then they should focus on helping their customers develop better. Almost all other spiritual modalities have some form of support in the forums.

I would like to know is what Marie means by "Rose" color? I mean you can get roses in various colors, right?

I am also keen to develop qualities for Visualisation which I find it poor. Can you or a supporting person in Learning Strategies can help me ? I do not find a Support Forum here ?

Savithri

knok #82774 01/30/14 07:50 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Feng Shui is not my forte, however I can answer this question.

Rose is generally a red, like a rosè, the wine red by that name. It's an English adaptation of the word rosè.

If you want to work at enhancing your visualisation have a look at the Genius Code Course it has the perfect exercises.

That said, when it comes to doing exercises like the tube of go with all your senses as best you can. If you cannot see the colour with your minds eye, just get a sense of it, what it feels like, that colour over there. And your auditory sense, remember that sounds carry vibration too, so saying, hearing the colour resonates at that vibration, that's why it's okay just to sense it.

Alex

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved