Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#82889 03/06/14 04:26 PM
LAR Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,

I have been working with Jeddah's Trust and Surrender teaching and meditation this month as part of the Freedom 101 series. I am stuck and feel I am not able to come to the place of trust and surrender, which is the present moment if I understand Jeddah correctly. I have been able to come into the present moment quite easily until now, during meditations and throughout everyday life. Any suggestions? Thank you.

LAR #82920 03/11/14 03:56 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi LAR!

Do not despair! I think the Trust and Surrender meditation is the one people revisit more than any other, both in the Seeds of Enlightenment course and the Pathway to Enlightenment series. As Jeddah said so succinctly in this last Freedom 101 session, when in physical form it is so easy to forget who and what we truly are. Instead, we buy into the illusions of fear, scarcity, separation, etc. etc.

The beauty of being able to step into conscious awareness in the present moment is that you are now beginning to recognize when you are in a contracted state that appears to separate you from your true essence, and can then choose to purposefully do something about it. This is such a powerful paradigm shift!

Accessing trust and surrender on a more consistent basis is about constantly bringing your attention back to this moment now, and discerning when you are out of alignment.

Keep using the techniques Jeddah is sharing in the Freedom 101 series and there will be a gradual opening to a more consistent state of remembering who and what you really are and trusting that it is all okay. It is all a “Yes!”

Trust the process and remember one of Jeddah’s favorite phrases to us when facing our illusory perceptions based on not being enough, “despite outward appearances.”

Much love to you,
Wendy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved