Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#82974 03/27/14 02:20 AM
OP Offline

Hi, I am currently working with Abundance for Life, and Sonic Access previously. I am doing this to deal with lifelong abundance issues and also to finish my graduate degree. It's a long story, but I have been having trouble figuring out how to pay to finish. The school is a dream. It's hard to get accepted and people travel there from all over the world to attend residency twice a year. It's for writing fiction. I love it, and have been afraid I won't be able to finish.

The thing is, through listening to these programs and taking action, I think I have resolved the problem and will be able to go, but I need to wait and see what happens with a couple of things I have put into motion. I feel like I need to let go and let the universe handle it from here but I keep obsessing about it and not trusting, thinking I have to make a plan B just in case. How can I let go and wait and see? It's hard when you want something so much, I feel like the wanting could even be a repellent in itself!

Learning Strategies Admin

You're right, The wanting is a repellent. You really want to be at a point where it doesn't matter whether you get this or not. Because this or something better is available for you.

Using the Sedona Method, whenever you think of this you can ask yourself, could I let this go, just for now? And answer the question (yes or no) Then ask the question when? Keep cycling this until you feel courageous, acceptance or peace on the issue.

Keep releasing, you could also use the Letting Go Paraliminal for this.

Alex

OP Offline

I got Letting Go, thank you! smile

OP Offline

I've been listening to Letting Go every day for the last week and can honestly say, I'm okay with whatever happens with this. I'm at peace knowing I have taken care business on my end, and now it's up to the universe and other people. If it works out, great. If not, I'll be disappointed but I trust something better will come.

I've been trying to manifest prosperity for 20 years with sketchy results. Between Abundance for Life and the Letting Go Paraliminal, I feel like for the first time I'm actually getting to the meat of the thing.

That's good to hear. Keep us posted with your results.

Alex

OP Offline

Yep, so yesterday while I was feeling very relaxed about the whole thing, something amazing happened that brought me much closer to manifesting this. Cool! So today I tried to follow up on this with a phone call while feeling very needy about the outcome again, and it was like hitting a brick wall. Interesting! In the past I might have gotten very angry or depressed about this. Instead, I'm going to leave it alone and listen to the Letting Go Paraliminal some more, and then proceed when I feel relaxed about the outcome again. So, we'll see. smile

Sounds like progress to me.

Alex

OP Offline

Well, it worked. I've been working on this for ten months, and today I got word that my financial aid problems are solved. I am elated not only by this positive result, but because of all the growth I'm enjoying as a result of vowing to change whatever was inside me that created such a disappointing loss in the first place.

Never before have I changed so deeply as a result of using personal growth programs. It wasn't easy. I had to face some things about myself I didn't like. As I slowly woke from my "zombie" state over the last several months, it hurt! But not only did I manifest my dream of getting money to finish school, I released a huge amount of painful baggage from an abusive childhood and marriage. In fact, I was already ten times happier before I got word that I could finish school.

I was seriously pathetic and miserable, and now I feel like I've found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Plus I have a map to find as many more as I want! I'm not saying there's not a lot more things I'd like to improve, I'm saying I now know how to make it happen, really.

I wrote this in case anyone might be considering trying this program and has similar problems. I hope this helps.

That's terrific. Thank you for sharing. I'm glad it worked out for you.

Alex

I would love to know how you managed your desires and letting go of them. I'm often feel as I'm beeing to obssessed about my dreams and I'm getting in the way things would work. On the other hand, most of my acomplishements happened because I took over and decided I wouldn't wait for things to happen to me...so I'm not sure of how to go and how to do things in the best possible way. If you could please share, that would be awesome! smile

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved