Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Hi magickdoggie...I had done PR on the book "How the world is made - the story of creation according to sacred geometry" by John Mitchell & mind-mapped it a while ago...I want to give my conclusions. When I looked at the mind-map I created in reference to that book my main thought was on triangles. Then it hit me that maybe triangles in one way or another may hold keys to time travel. Also, this is quite interesting & kept on flashing at me...in the book it mentions about the no. 666 in which it is known as the "mark of the beast" in biblical terms. In the book it states that 666 is neither good nor bad but, again there is a link to triangles. With the no. 666 it is associated with the magic squares nos. 1-36. I am going to do some more research into triangles...& I will add to this.

GUILLAUME.

OP Offline

Hi Guillame and everyone
HOw are you !? I've been on hiatus but I'm back! I've got the list of the books on the previous posts. Did you do any mind maps on them? The Sacred Geometry sounds very interestining, Guillaume. I've read some information on 666 being the configuration of the protein molecule, which is what every living mammal is made up of. What else have you found as far as the triangles? Hope you and everyone here is doing well

Hi magickdoggie! Great to hear from you I hope things are well with you. The 2 books by Anthony Peake I have PR'd & activated them & hence created a mind-map I will put my results down asap. Also, there was another book in which I managed to mind-map in about 15 minutes which was the quickest I have done a mind-map & got answers to...I will post that one too asap.

Just to let you know I had recently returned from the Photo-Reading/Genius Code seminars which were held in Minneapolis, MN & taught by none other than Paul Scheele. My goodness after doing the PR seminar I had really IMPROVED on my PR & learned new & exciting stuff. With the GC seminar it took PR to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL!!! It was such an amazing experience....the best 6 days of my life!!!!

I will write again very soon to add more results.

Take care!

GUILLAUME.

Last edited by Guillaume; 04/13/14 11:01 PM.

Hi magickdoggie! In my last post I stated about a book I PR'd & then mind-mapped in 15 minutes. The name of that book was "Can we travel in time?" by Michael Brooks. I was looking at the mind-map I did for this & these are my conclusions for this: The "Theory of Everything" (TOE) states that anything can happen & also I was looking at another word associated with this & it was "butterfly effect" (I saw the movie not that long ago on TV). I'm not too sure indepth why these 2 words came up. Then this was what I would say a mini "A-ha" moment..."Philip K Dick" & 2 words associated with him was "Matrix" & "Perception of Reality". Then I had thought of E=mc^2 & Wormholes...I suppose in a way there are cracks in "time" so as to say. I will add more input very soon.

Guillaume.

Hi magickdoggie & all Time-Travel enthusiasts! It has been a long while since I've written on this forum as I myself had a bit of a hiatus - but, now I have more time on my hands. I do particularly like being part of this unique forum.

A couple of months ago I was reading the book "The Time Traveller" by Ron Mallet. The "a-ha!" moment that came up for me was when he explained about opening portals to another dimension of time. He said that the way portals open it first becomes a size of a wooden pencil & then expands into a big cone-shape. It kind of makes me think in similarities with an glass egg-timer; the ones that have the sand inside of it. When you turn it upside-down the sand falls from the top-end to the bottom-end. It makes me think - does the universe operate in that scenario?

Thinking about this takes me back to when I did Day 1 of the Genius Code...& this is interesting! When did the Over-the-Wall exercise (& this was done with a partner) I had an usual image of a "whirlpool" & it was spinning around so much was in the shape of a cone. Funny though during that exercise I actually went through the whirlpool & travelled back in time to when I was about 12 years old. And what I did was that I ran away from home! The image of the whole thing was so clear....I still remember it.

Guillaume.

Hi all PR Time-Travel enthusiasts! I had to write on this forum because something REALLY interesting I found out in relation to me in terms of this forum.

WIND TUNNEL EXERCISE: I have the DVD titled Results Supercharger which came with the PR course-pack. What I did was to watch the exercise on the DVD which was led by Win Wenger (he co-developed Genius Code with Paul Scheele). What the exercise involved was that the group of people who were at the PR Retreat...when they did the 'Power Day' PR they did Syntopic PR which is where they pick 4 books in the same subject area & then do a giant mind-map of their 4 books. It was important they had to do this in order to be able to do the exercise. Next, they had to pick ONE book from their 4 books then with their chosen book they will hold the book & let a torrid flow of words come straight into their minds no matter how silly it seems. When people did the exercise they had got so many interesting results plus they had stated that it was more to do with them rather than the book. I found it to be absolutely amazing!

THE LIFE OF PHILIP K DICK - THE MAN WHO REMEMBERED THE FUTURE THE FUTURE BY ANTHONY PEAKE: I had mentioned this individual PKD a few times because I was always fascinated by his precognition abilities. When he wrote his stories in which some of them became movies it was more to the fact that it was delving into his own mind.

* When I received the book the first thing I did, of course, was to PR it. And I did activated it which also included a mind-map. Now I did read the book on the plane when I went to the Photo-Reading/Genius Code seminars this year. What was REALLY ironic was when Paul Scheele (who taught the seminars at the time) saw the book I told him what it was all about & when I mentioned the movie "Blade Runner" it surprised both me & Paul...because the film itself was Paul Scheele's all-time favourite movie. Now a few months down the road when I was doing my Holosync meditation CD I had an image of the book appear at me & it slightly opened at the bottom-corner end, then the page no. 97 flashed at me. So what I did was to get the book out again & before I went to p.97 I looked at my mind-map...from there the word "dark-haired girls" seemed to have caught my attention but, I was unsure why. However, the only thing I knew was that PKD liked dark-haired girls. Now bear this in mind I did not remember what I read on p.97 which from a PR point of view is a good thing! So then I went to p.97 & to my astonishment it was the beginning of a page subtitled 'Escape to Vancouver'...that really took me by surprise. So next I read that section & to my even bigger astonishment the word "dark-haired girl" was there.

* After watching the 'Wind-Tunnel Exercise' on the DVD I wanted to do this on that particular book that I had just mentioned. I did the exercise as demonstrated on the DVD & I was totally shocked at what information I received. Let me give an example of 1 of the questions I asked when I did the Postview & it was "When did PKD encountered first his Daemon?" when I held my mind-map that particular question just flashed at me (at the time I didn't know why I asked that question). When I did the exercise it then became apparent to me it was more of a case of "When did I first encounter my Daemon?"...& now I know why. It was back in 1992 (I was still 14 years, not yet 15) I had an unusual thought of leaving the UK & going to France to do my education I didn't know why I had that thought at the time - but, unfortunately my parents refused! Now doing the exercise I had found out I did have a DAEMONIC experience & that was when I had my 1st one! At the time I just didn't realize it. What it really means to me was that I should've been sent to France...& also the main reason why it was to do with my past-life/ancestor. Then when I looked at "dark-haired girls" the words that came to me was "holds the key to time-travel" it felt like when even though I wrote it down that I wasn't the one who was writing it down.

I know there are going to be more answers in relation to the book & I will add more to this but this is just so fascinating!

Take care everyone!

GUILLAUME.

Hi all PR Time-Travel enthusiasts! I trust everyone is good & well. I want to give some more interesting results. Enjoy!

THE LIFE OF PHILIP K DICK - THE MAN WHO REMEMBERED THE FUTURE BY ANTHONY PEAKE: Reason why I have again picked this book is because I wanted to elaborate more on what I found. If you all re-call I mentioned I saw p.97 of the book when I was doing my Holosync meditation. Now this gets more interesting! I had more page nos. from the same book that appeared to me during the Holosync meditation and they were 137 & 38. Not too sure why this had happened but I did check both pages out; but, at the time nothing flashed out at me. Then what happened again when I did my Holosync meditation the 3 page numbers I saw (in order) 97, 137 & 38 seemed to have formed a HEXAGON (see below):

9 7

1 3 7

3 8

Now this gets even more interesting! From the no. 1 there when you go round the hexagon in a clockwise direction then you'll form a spiral in the middle of no. 3. From no.1 the first 4 nos. obtained is 1977 - the year I was born in; then after that you get no.8 which is the 8th month (August) the month of my birthday and with the two 3's you get 3 x 3 = 9 the date of my birth. Now how weird is that?

Carrying on with the same book; on my mind-map I noticed the word "I Ching" (pronounced yee-jing) popped out at me which means "Book of Changes" in Chinese Spiritual Wisdom. When I researched more into this I found out that PKD had used this method a few times to write his stories when he got stuck. I also realised that "I Ching" is mentioned a few times in the Diamond Feng Shui course pack (I've had this since 2010). When I delved more into I came to realized that I need to purchase I Ching coins which will help me immensely - I also believe that I Ching can be used to time travel.

TIME TRAVELERS FROM OUR FUTURE BY DR. BRUCE GOLDBERG: When this forum was in its early stages I remember magickdoggie & I put some books on the list; I was so glad he put down 'Exploring the 5th Dimension' by the same author. Because what it did for me was to buy more books by this man (I've got 4 of his). Now with this book I followed the 4 steps of PR & let it incubate over night then the next day I activated it including doing a mind-map. Before I rapid-read the book I did the "Wind-Tunnel" exercise - now when I did this I had the word "Stonehenge" pop out at me plus I had an image of this place as a FULL CIRCLE. Not too sure why this had happened! But, then when I rapid-read the book from beginning to end there was a chapter in there which mentioned about a man who was regressed back to the time of Stonehenge. It was founded out that it was built to accommodate space-ships when they landed on Earth. That is it was an Ancient form of an airport for the extra-terrestrial visitors. People should get this book it has a lot of interesting information.

GUILLAUME.

Hello Guillaume, Magickdoggie, & Time Travel enthusiasts:

Have you guys read:

Quantum Jumping by Burt Goldman
Parallel Universes of Self by Frederick Dodson
Reality Creation Technique by Frederick Dodson
Reality Shifters by Cynthia Sue Larson
How to use your God Power by Richard Lee McKim Jr.

Am interested in your insights. Thanks

-Eblaine

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

eblaine, what are your insights from those books?

Alex

OP Offline

Hi there my friend how have you been? I've gotten off track from our project, but still want to keep working on it. How was your Christmas and New Years?

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved