Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Hi everyone! I need some help in interpreting an image of a waterfall in relation to a question because I'm a bit confused. See below.

When I finished work in the evening yesterday on the way home I had a thought why don't I do the GC track "Over-the-wall" in reference to my query. So what I did I asked the question Who should I ask for financial help to go & study at Concordia University? Here are my answers:

•Before I went over the wall the garden scene I got was of several wooden arches lining up one behind the other like a vista of arches. There were many plants all over the garden plus the arches had garden reefs right at the top. There was also a kind of pond for birds to drink water out of & there was a robin drinking out of the pond. There was also a man playing the violin. Lastly, there was this big yellow flower in which I picked out & sniffed at...it was quite a beautiful smell. The wall itself was bright-red and was a little bit rough.
•After I jumped over the wall I was wearing a red-hooded jumper with blue jeans & white trainers. I was standing on green grass. Right in front of me was an angel with long curly blond hair with a wand in her hand which had a star attached to it - she was wearing all-white & had a golden halo on top. She kept on smiling at me non-stop. Then all of a sudden a golden ball was in front of me glowing like anything & there were many stars erupting from the top of the ball for a few seconds then it stopped. Then angel then took my hand & as I got close she hugged me & then we went for a walk around. During the walk I saw some mountains & a waterfall. The angel then pointed to the waterfall for a very long time....that's where it ended.

(At that point I e-mailed one of the coaches & was advised to do the exercise again but, this time to interpret the symbolism from the 1st experience - see below).

I did the exercise again over the weekend & I this time use the question How do I interpret the symbolism in my first experience? This is the result I got:

Before I went over the wall the garden I was in had many kinds of bushes & flowers; there was a kind of brown fence surrounding it...but, I couldn't see much of it as there were so many bushes. Anyway, there was also that same pond from the last experience but, this time there were different kinds of birds drinking from it. As soon as I saw that pond the birds all flew from it & the way they flew from the pond it formed a "V" shape for just a second....they flew all over the garden then settled in the bushes. Also, from the first experience I saw a violin player & he was a male one...from the 2nd experience there were 2 violin-players; 1 was male & the other was female. The wall itself was grey & very rough...not too sure why.

When I went over the wall I was wearing the exact same clothes as last time & I was standing on grass. I saw the same angel with the same kind of wand but, time she had an orange-colored aura surrounding her. Again, there mountains & I did see the waterfall again. The angel asked me to go closer to the waterfall & at the bottom of the waterfall there were gold coins. The angel asked me to drink from the water at the bottom of the waterfall & it tasted very sweet. The angel then asked me to go through the waterfall by myself & so I did. As I entered the waterfall there was a cave behind it & there were many, many types of treasures of all kinds. I then walked over to another part of the cave & there was a golden ladder...I climbed the golden ladder to an opening at the top & as I got there, I arrived at a green field on top of a hill. Then the angel appeared at me again & sat next to me & she put her arm around me & I did the same to her....we were both laughing & joking around. I then saw a deer at a distance (similar to Bambi) & it came over to me & I asked what are you there for & the response I got was "I'm here to help you!" The last image I got was that I immediately saw a Tall Round Building surrounded by other small buildings. Then a cat appeared suddenly & sat on my lap.

(If anyone can help with this I would be very grateful because I had been doing a lot of research but could not find any concrete answers)

THANK YOU!

GUILLAUME.

Learning Strategies Admin

Water usually represents the emotions. While you see many gifts and beautiful things you seem not to be able to get through your overwhelming (waterfall) emotions relating to that. Once you get through the emotions you find a cave, another symbolism for the subconscious.

So if it were my interpretation, I'd say you need to walk through your emotions and tap your hidden consciousness and from there the journey begins.

Alex

OP Offline

Originally Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus
Water usually represents the emotions. While you see many gifts and beautiful things you seem not to be able to get through your overwhelming (waterfall) emotions relating to that. Once you get through the emotions you find a cave, another symbolism for the subconscious.

So if it were my interpretation, I'd say you need to walk through your emotions and tap your hidden consciousness and from there the journey begins.

Alex

Thank you Alex for replying so quickly to my inquiry. That was quite a tough one to work out for me...but at least now I know where to begin. And to be honest I do feel overwhelmed at the whole thing & yes it is mainly to do with the money issue.

Guillaume.

What if money isn't really the issue. But the overwhelm is making it the issue?

Alex

OP Offline

Originally Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus
What if money isn't really the issue. But the overwhelm is making it the issue?

Alex

Yes I would probably say the OVERWHELM of obtaining enough funds to study there could be the issue. Should I do the OTW exercise again & look at the waterfall more deeply or should I just meditate on the image of going through the waterfall deeper?

Guillaume.

I'd ask how do I get through the waterfall. Since to me the message seems to be you've got to stop focusing on it as a problem the emotions are creating a veil to the cave (rest of the consciousness, often called subconscious) so you can use your subconscious mind to get what you desire. From the image stream the treasures are in your greater consciousness (the cave behind the waterfall).

So perhaps the question would be how can I tap my subconscious / greater consciousness. (I'm leaning towards calling it greater consciousness because in my explorations, I keep finding evidence that what we call the conscious mind is more the subconscious being only a small portion of the working mind.)

Why not do both?

Meditate and OTW?

Alex

OP Offline

[quote=Alex K. Viefhaus]I'd ask how do I get through the waterfall. Since to me the message seems to be you've got to stop focusing on it as a problem the emotions are creating a veil to the cave (rest of the consciousness, often called subconscious) so you can use your subconscious mind to get what you desire. From the image stream the treasures are in your greater consciousness (the cave behind the waterfall).

So perhaps the question would be how can I tap my subconscious / greater consciousness. (I'm leaning towards calling it greater consciousness because in my explorations, I keep finding evidence that what we call the conscious mind is more the subconscious being only a small portion of the working mind.)

Why not do both?

Meditate and OTW?

Alex

Hi Alex, I managed to do the exercise again as you recommended the way I do this...here are my results.

THE GARDEN: There wasn't much in the garden compared to the last 2 OTW experiences. There were a few flowers of all kinds of colors. On the left-hand side there was a bench & opposite the bench was a tree. I sat on the bench & just looked at the tree. The robin was there again & also drinking from the same garden pond. The robin kept on flying in & out. It was very peaceful & I was really enjoying all of it as well. I can hear more birds singing but, I don't see them at all.

OVER-THE-WALL: The wall itself was grey & very smooth. It was only a little bit cold. I was quite expressionless - neither happy nor sad. The clothes I was wearing were a red-hooded top, blue jeans & white trainers.

When I jumped over the wall I was still wearing the same outfits & I was standing on green grass. In front of me was the same Angel I saw before; she also had the same magic wand. But this time she had the book 'The Life of Philip K Dick - The man who remembered the future' by Anthony Peake; that I already have (& I've already PR'd, Activated, rapid read & read it too). She then quickly put it away inside her white gown. She then took my hand & led me to the same waterfall as before. I went to the very bottom & swam inside it looking around. There were many pebbles & gold coins; then I saw a Gold Crown & took it & placed it on my head. Next, I came out of the water & behind the waterfall was the same cave & again there were many treasures around. Then into the other cave there were more treasures of all kinds as well. I then returned to the bottom of the water & swam in it again. As I got further & further there were only pebbles & then I came across a big red ruby. I took it & came out of the water, the Angel said to me "That's it! You've found it!" As I was out of the water I was in front of the Angel face-to-face. I was wearing the Golden Crown & I kept on staring at the Red Ruby all the time. The Red Ruby kept on flashing non-stop.

NEXT PART: This time I stood in front of a red curtain & as I went through it there was a big rainbow in front of me. At the ends of the each of the rainbow was a pot of gold. And on top of each pot of gold were Leprechauns & they both said to me "You've already got it. That's it!" The last thing I did was to stand underneath the rainbow & observe the beauty of it. There a light shone right through me.

GUILLAUME.

Cool, what did you learn when you debriefed?

I can see a number of clue in that though my interpretation would be personal to me what those things mean to me. That said, I can see a message in that. A course of action if you will. Like I said that's based on my interpretation.

Alex

OP Offline

Hi again Alex, thanks for your reply. About my last OTW, the only thing I could think of was with all those riches/treasures was (maybe) the money was coming in or it could be I do not need to look any further.

On a more interesting note I had a flash-back to when I did the Genius Code seminar straight after the Photo-Reading one, when we did the 'Borrowed Genius' exercise I had Albert Einstein appear at me. I asked him "how can I raise enough money to go to Concordia University?"....& his reply was to use 'E=mc^2' & it was in a triangle in which it sometimes spin around. After a long deliberation over this I managed to work it out that the equation translated as 'money x contacts x convention = Everybody'. That is I need to ask everybody for their help financially. I did set myself up for crowd-funding but, had no luck at all.

GUILLAUME.

LoL... you realise that Albert Einstein had a visual problem solving technique? That's how he discovered the formula.

I think you need to use some disciplined visualisation method. Like Paraliminal, quit trying to solve the money problem and focus on the destination with your mind. As long as you keep looking for something, you'll have something to look for. If you expect to reach a destination, you don't worry too much about the how, you only concentrate on reaching the destination.

What if E=mc^2 means Expectation = Mind creating ^2.

So a mind focused on searching for money squared = expectation that you need to search for money.

By the same token

A mind focused on being at a destination squared = expectation that you'll reach the destination.

You see what I find interesting in all your image streams and if they were mine.

The message to me would be. I've already got what I need and its in my greater mind. All I need to do is enjoy the fact that it's there. I can enjoy the riches of my creative mind to bring me my desires when I reach the places of joy and recognise the riches are already there.

Alex

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved