Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
OP Offline

Hi Eblaine,
I have not read any of the titles you mentioned, however I am interested. Please tell me some of your insights and experiences with the books. Have you been able to use them as portals to enter different worlds through photoreading?

Hi magickdoggie, great to hear from you. My Christmas & New Years was quiet but, good. At my local Catholic Church I had a great time at the Epiphany party.

Guillaume.

Hello Eblaine...welcome to this very unique forum. It's so awesome to have another Time-Travel enthusiast. What a way to kick off 2015.

First of all on an interesting note about Quantum Jumping by Burt Goldman; I have the audio course on my laptop. I bought it 2 years ago this month & have used it a few times. It's quite a coincidence that this was mentioned.

Secondly, I'm going to be doing a small project in relation to this which could give more answers to time-travel. I have the book Astral Travel by Dr. Bruce Goldberg. What I did I used that book with 3 other books to research into this project. When I looked at the results after doing the mind-map that book in particular gave me an answer: on one page there was a picture of the Egyptian God Osirius lying down at 37 degrees angle & what was stated was that his soul left his body for a while. Now I tried that in my bedroom using what I can to improvize & when I did lie down at 37 degrees for a brief moment I did see a large LCD screen with binary numbers. Then a few times during my Holosync meditation I saw a design of a bed at an angle of 37 degrees. So what I am going to do is buy some wood & build a bed at an angle of 37 degrees & when I do lie down again I will see what results I'll get.

Lastly, I purchase I Ching coins so what I did I asked the question "What is my main priority in seeking a way to time-travel?" On the top half I got "Tui" & the bottom half I got "Ch'ien". I'm going to see what I can interpret from the answer - I'm beginning to understand I Ching quite well bit-by-bit.

I'm going to write here again very soon.

GUILLAUME.

Originally Posted By: eblaine
Hello Guillaume, Magickdoggie, & Time Travel enthusiasts:

Have you guys read:

Quantum Jumping by Burt Goldman
Parallel Universes of Self by Frederick Dodson
Reality Creation Technique by Frederick Dodson
Reality Shifters by Cynthia Sue Larson
How to use your God Power by Richard Lee McKim Jr.

Am interested in your insights. Thanks

-Eblaine

Hi Time-Travel enthusiasts. Haven't been on here a while as I had been so busy with other stuff which couldn't wait.

Anyway, I want to elaborate more on the "I Ching" result I got which was "Tui" on the top & "Ch'ien" on the bottom. That is Hexagram #43 which is Kuai/Breakthrough (Resolutness). To me in reference to the question I had asked the key word is "Breakthrough". When I did more research into this what this is telling me is when the opportunity for me to time-travel arrives I must act immediately...it also tells me that it WILL present itself to me.

I want to take you back to the earlier parts of the forum; I did a tarot card reading & asked the question in relation to time-travel & I received the "Queen of Disks". Now I know from the card itself it describes a woman with dark-hair of large build & expressive dark eyes. But, I want to point your attention to DARK HAIR. Because when I PR'd the book "Philip K Dick: the man who remembered the future" by Anthony Peake; and on my mind-map I had one of my words which was "dark-haired girls" (PKD liked dark-haired girls & married 5 of them). I also, stated that when I did the Wind-Tunnel exercise for the book I had realized that a dark-haired girl has the keys to time-travel....now I realized why I had picked out the "Queen of Disks" in reference to time-travel...it was meant to describe the person in whom I'm suppose to seek out....A DARK-HAIRED GIRL. The only question is..."where is she?"

GUILLAUME.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved