I have been using the tools in the Genius Code personal learning course for over a year now, and I have achieved significant progress in developing my mental abilities as a result. As part of developing myself with this course, I have now begun to experiment with my ability to develop my own tools for achieving creative breakthroughs. In this regard, I have developed a tool for shifting one's thoughts from a complaining perspective to something one wants.
I would like to share this tool with the objective to invite some feedback on how others may experience it.
The tool itself is very simple to use. You just state your complaint in any area of life, and then read through a visualization. That's it. There is no need for you to apply your conscious mind to understand the process. The language has been used in a special way to overload the conscious mind so that your other than conscious mind will take over, much like a Paraliminal.
The results you will get from this tool will depend very much on how clearly you have stated that which you don't want because this tool will shift your perspective to help you set intention for what you do want. Your intention itself can then be a goal for you to achieve with the Over The Wall technique, for example.
Often times, we are pressed for how to word our Over The Wall questions in creative ways such that they would help us solve our problems effectively. It is always easier to focus on what we don't want. That's what my tool facilitates. It helps you begin from a level that is easier on the mind, and achieve a level where you can use the Over The Wall technique more effectively.
This tool comes especially handy in situations where one is struck by adversity or a flood of negativity because thinking outside the box becomes especially difficult in these situations. By stating what you don't want and working through this process, you can achieve the shift in your thoughts necessary to use any goal-achieving technique (e.g. Over The Wall procedure) more effectively.
Here are the basic instructions for how to use my tool:
1. Don't try to consciously understand the processes in the visualization as this will interfere with your ability to achieve positive results. Just reading through the words without making any effort to consciously understand is the approach you need to take. The language in the visualization has been used in a special way to overload the conscious mind so that your other than conscious mind will take over. This is key. Just read through the process as if you were "downloading" the words into your genius brain.
2. State your complaint/problem in the beginning and in the middle where it asks you to express it again. Keep the words in your complaint the same. And then, keep reading through the process. This will anchor the complaint with the process, and allow your mind to work the process through your complaint's energy.
3. After reading through the process, sit back and relax, and after a couple of minutes or so, you will notice that your mind will begin to shift the energy of your complaint in a positive direction. Please allow a couple of minutes for the process to kick in.
4. At this point, your mind will be making the changes it needs to make in order to integrate the processes in the visualization. It is best to relax and reflect over what you are learning until the process has been completed. Doing other things at this time will interfere with your ability to move through the changes your mind is making to integrate the processes in the visualization.
5. At some point, your mind will have finished making the changes it needs to make to integrate the visualization. At this point, you will be able to anchor your thoughts with a positive intention, which you can then achieve with the Over The Wall procedure.
And, here is the visualization process:
********************BEGINNING OF VISUALIZATION*****************
State your significant complaint at this time.
e.g. I am stuck in the area of achieving my ideal weight.
Now, imagine yourself riding a camel in the desert. Everywhere around you is sand only. You are riding the camel. Your camel is used to taking breaks during your journey. When the camel stops, you shout at the top of your voice to the clear skies: “I have a complaint!” and then you express your complaint. Express it again:
I am stuck in the area of achieving my ideal weight.
Apparently, nothing happens at the time, and you start riding the camel again. After a while, the first reply comes from somewhere in the sky, “Do you know that complaining can hurt your health?” You don’t take any notice of it and keep riding your camel. After a while, it stops again, and a voice in the sky shouts at you again, “Your complaint is registered. What you want is what will be delivered.” You sit there puzzled. “What you want will be delivered,” said the voice. “But,” you say, “I was complaining, not telling the Universe what I wanted.”
Apparently, the voice shouts at you again, “What you want is what we want. What you want is what you put your attention on.”
My friend, the Universe can only follow the direction of your own thoughts. It is governed by laws and there is no intervening God to stop the laws from performing how they perform.
Then comes the reply from the Universe to help you position your complaint positively. The voice says, “Now think of a teeter-totter with you riding alongside God. What one thing would you like to tell God you seriously want in this situation?” You need not reply, just follow along with the example. “Tell me one thing,” the voice says, “that will turn your complaint into the best thing that ever happened to you.” You don’t reply, but follow along. The voice pauses and then speaks again, “If you toss your complaint over to me,” it says, “I will give you back blessings in disguise.” You heed the message and as you ride up, you pass the complaint over to God. As God rides up, you receive blessings in disguise.
This experience leaves you feeling perplexed. You complained and then almost turned it around, but blessings in disguise are exactly that: blessings in disguise. You have to un-wrap them to reveal them from their disguise, so you ask God, “What is the wisdom I am seeking in these blessings in disguise?” And God answers, “You are seeking nothing but your essence, what is absolutely true of you, not what your ego wants, but what I want to bless you with.” Feeling happy, you ask God, “Is there a possibility for me to extract from these blessings in disguise the truth that I call my highest good?” God says, “Yes, that’s what I want you to do. When you unwrap this package, say an intention in your heart, ‘I want to be my true self,’ and then allow the Universe to grant you your desire.” So, you leave the teeter-totter, and settle yourself on your camel. You say the intention in your heart, “I want to be my true self,” and gently unwrap the package that God gave you. To your surprise, you find that God offered you a compass, but this just symbolizes that you now need to direct yourself to where you need to be headed. You feel delighted and wave a loving goodbye to God as you begin to settle yourself and integrate what you have learned.
**********************END OF VISUALIZATION*********************
I would be more than glad to answer any questions you might have in helping you use this process effectively, so please feel free to ask.
I would love to hear your success stories with this process, and any feedback you might have for me.
Last edited by Karim; 01/17/15 07:00 PM.