Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#83 05/02/02 03:56 AM
mgrego2 Offline OP
OP Offline

After two listenings, I thought I would give an update on the GC product.

At this point, it is the most satisfying product since Natural Brilliance. It is an excellent combination of techniques focused on helping you strengthen the connection between your conscious and other than conscious mind.

There is a good mix of experiential exercises and informational content. Interesting scientific background is brought in as supporting data. The Fast Forward sessions are quite interesting.

How does it compare to The Einstein Factor book?
- Dr. Wenger's exercises are much easier to follow when you are led through them, rather than having to refer back to a book.
- You get the long promised Direct Learning content!
- You get two paraliminals
- You get a more focused approach to the exercises that leaves out a lot of the anecdotal content from The Einstein Factor and includes more recent scientific support.
- You get a nice emphasis in decoding your images.

How does it compare to The Einstein Factor tape set?
- All of the above, plus, it's more polished and direct
- You get a session on lucid dreaming
- The workbook is MUCH better
- Everything seems more cohesive

In the end, you understand the power and differing capabilities offered by the various techniques. You see how the techniques complement each other and, as a result, have a more complete toolkit. You get a product that is devoted to not only helping you use the techniques, but also to helping you extract the content from your experiences.

The Direct Learning session is much more complete than the coverage in the Natural Brilliance book. In addition, you get a session aimed at helping you activate the direct learned content.

This is a fun product that begins producing results very rapidly.

#84 05/02/02 12:17 PM
Hel Offline

Thanks, mgrego2.

#85 05/03/02 12:06 AM

So far you would recommend getting it, even if you have the book? Thanks for the reviews.

#86 05/03/02 12:50 AM

Yes, I would even recommend that if you do get the tape/CD course, to also order the Natural Brilliance book. The book does not come with the course, but I highly recommend BOTH the book and tapes.

#87 05/03/02 12:58 AM

Thanks, mgrego, nice report. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive.

#88 05/03/02 01:43 AM
mgrego2 Offline OP
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by SDstudent:
So far you would recommend getting it, even if you have the book? Thanks for the reviews.

If you feel like you've gotten everything you need out of the book, you probably don't need this set (it's just a little more expensive). If you think that the content of the book is good but you just haven't been able to apply it (or you feel like you want to go beyond it), then I would definitely opt for this course.

It's a practical set with good content. And, like the PR set, there are layers of information that should provide for multiple valuable listenings.

Margaret,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received it yet. I've been waiting for you to chime in with your impressions.

#89 05/03/02 06:39 AM

Hi Margaret,

Are you already on PURIFICATION I?

Sorry for the question unrelated to this
topic.

Tony

#90 05/03/02 07:23 PM

Tony, yep I listen daily in the same spot around the same time, so i think this helps. I also got to level 3 times a day in the Silva way. I still listen to paraliminals as well. It's a whole system for me. In addition, i just got back from Germany & Mother always seems to adjust my energy.

I never thought i would finish up A4.4. I zipped along till that last cd & zap. I went over the time slot by a month or so. Now after coming back, my energy has shifted and P.1.1 is also zipping along. By this i mean, i am fully alert in an altered state of consciousness. ZAP means i'm not sleeping but i come around 3 hrs. later. No other overwhelm though other than a little panic now and then that i release.

Mgrego---my GC arrived today Love Paul's voice...it's like an old friend....terrific packaging as well.

Listening to the first tape so far & brought the manual to work. Zeit zum spass haben!!!

#91 05/03/02 08:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Frodo02:
Hi Margaret,

Are you already on PURIFICATION I?

Sorry for the question unrelated to this
topic.

Tony

What's "Purification"?

#92 05/03/02 10:36 PM

jonah

Purification 1, is a part of the Centerpointe Holosync meditation program.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved