Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
OP Offline

Activation of a book "Practical Statistics" and "Essential Statistics".

This book, gives plenty of exercises. From basic to complex sums. I had spent 3 sessions, to get the first "Ahaa". I will be doing some more time.

Basically in finance and costing field, statistics is quite essential. Not to have extreme knowledge, but just knowing the formula can be okay. During my activation of the aforementioned fields, I had urge to understand statistics. I rationalized for some while, then finally went and picked up the book.

First session, I just did s superreading. I found what had interested me, and what was relevant to me.

Second Session, Built questions on the based of curiosity, and did some practical sums.
Third Sessions, same as the second one.

The "Ahaa".
While waiting, in a queue. I was given a number. Current number on the screen called, and between my number, had 90 numbers. It wasn't a quite place, many people, and more people pouring in. As this place where I was, in a secluded place, I had to call-up a friend to pick me up. My friend would take 20 minutes to reach, he was little busy so couldn't make him wait here. The job would take 5 minutes. So to best way, not to waste my time would be to call him, just 15 minutes before my number, so by the time I get free, he is there to receive me.

As I was looking at the called numbers, and the time it took them to call another number. For some reason I found some consistency, with that, I got reminded of the statistic problem, which I had read. The problem was similar, the time it took to serve bunch of customers, what would be an average waiting time, and standard deviation of waiting time.

So I noticed that around 10 numbers were called it took around 7 minutes later, Another 10. 3 minutes later another 10. 10 minutes later 7, so on. So I had probability or long interval and short interval. I knew an average of 10 numbers were called.

With that, I just knew instantly how much waiting time I had. So to say, my prediction was accurate. If I had not read that sum, I wouldn't have passed my time, as this became a practical problem, as well as an exercise of listening to my other than conscious.

So, Did you have any such "ahaa"?

Once you realize that you see,feel or guess a "certain"thing you keep getting more and more of them.In a novel i am reading i kept "guessing" the next event and was wondering how i knew that would happen?You realize once you acknowledge that activation keeps happening regularly and you are in awe about the system!!Keep building "Prior Knowledge "on various subjects and then keep photoreading many boks on the subject you get to mastery.But explaining this to some one who doesnt acknowledge these simple "ahaa's" PRWMS remains a mystery and an impossibility!!!Congrats !!!

Hey all Photo-Readers; I want to give my results for the next book I PR'd. This one was called "From Gangland to Promised Land" by John Pridmore.

Now, before I give my results I just want to explain about the author. John Pridmore was a man who had a life which was involved within the Criminal World. And we're talking about typical underworld crimes. But, then all of a sudden he turned his back on the Criminal World & decided to dedicate his life to helping other people who are less fortunate than others. Last year at my Catholic Church in December (2014) I was very fortunate to had met this man when he visited it. My mum bought a copy of his book & signed it as well.

My purpose for the book was "I want to receive inspiration so that I can become successful in anything I do". I did the 5-day test as usual with some intersting results. When I looked at my mind-map & Postview Questions there was a question in which it struck me & it was "What is important about the places listed?"....now there were a number of places I listed & most of them were in London (UK)...there were also some of them abroad (outside UK). Then there was a question in which I asked "Why is 1991 so significant to me?"...now that I do know why. I was 14 years at the time & still at school....I had a lot of thoughts going around in my head at the time. Then in 1992 I had wanted to go to France but, my parents refused. Looking back over the years I know for a fact that I should've been sent to France...PERIOD!

Now this is my "A-Ha!" moment from the book. I noticed a town called 'Notting Hill' which is in Central London. Something struck me! A few days before I had a discussion with a woman I know from the USA & she suggested to go to the Notting Hill Carnival...& I realized there was a question I asked which was "Where can I go for inspiration?"....the simple answer is "Notting Hill". I then consutled the I Ching coins in reference to the Notting Hill Carnival & received an interesting result. It came as Number 45 which was Ts'ui/Gathering Together. When I checked on the internet about this the answer I found in reference to this was "Social harmony is a prerequisite for prosperous times". That means I need to go to this years Notting Hill Carnival.

GUILLAUME.

Wow!! All of the result was great, it motivated me. I think it would be easier if we can use skype for chatting and exchanging experience of photoreading, create skype group.

OP Offline

@ Adarsh : Thank you! And totally agree.

@ Guillaume : Wow that is amazing! Really.

@ Iamthefox : Skype wouldn't be practical for all. As we all write and here on availability of time in our hand.
We can have events where we gather once on skype.

Do you have any suggestions?

I think it not just for event, It just for chatting, live chat, sometimes we don't want to wait for someone to answer our question in the forum. I think it would be great if we have a skype group.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I'm not sure how you don't wind up waiting in Skype. We're in different time zones too.

Alex

Hi all. I was meant to give my results last week but, so many things got in the way.

The week beginning the 23rd March I Photo-Read the book "Atlantis & other lost Worlds - New Evidence of Ancient Secrets" by Frank Joseph.

My purpose for the book was: I want to learn the secrets of Atlantis so that I can use their knowledge.

Looking at my mind-map there was one thing that REALLY caught my eye & it was about the famous Psychic Edgar Cayce. Firstly, I remembered when magickdoggie started the Time-Travel forum in 2013 he briefly mentioned this individual. Seondly, it kind of gave me a flashback to the late 1990's because I remembered watching a documentary about Edgar Cayce. What I did when I finished PRing the book over 5 days I wanted to read up more on Edgar Cayce & so I did. What caught me about him was when he stated he had regressed himself to the time of Atlantis he mentioned about a crystal room & in particular Crystal Technology. He mentioned how crystal was used for so many complex tasks even to contact other beings into Outer-Space.

So to further on about this my conclusion is that I will do research into Crystals & what benefits it contains plus I will go on YouTube & watch videos about Edgar Cayce.

Now from a PR point of view I know why he was mentioned in the time-travel forum & why I had watched a documentary about him all those years ago.

GUILLAUME.

Hi all fellow Photo-Readers! I haven't been here in a while due to circumstances beyond my control. Anyway, I had been PRing books as per the 5-day test method.

I PR'd another John Pridmore book titled "Journey to Freedom". This copy belongs to my mother & I did the 5-day test on it plus I rapid-read the book from beginning to end...it took me about 1 hour to do this. Here are my results: there was very little on my mind-map but, I do feel I got what I wanted out of the book. My purpose for the book was "I want to understand freedom so that I can experience freedom." The were 3 things that sprung up for me. For one there was a reference about the "Higher Power"...this is telling me that I need to connect to my own higher-self to get the answers I want. Secondly, I had a reference to Notting Hill which is telling me that I need to go there...most likely the carnival. I am going to see how I can attend this event which I think is in August. I don't know what I'll find there but, I DO know that this is calling me. Lastly, there was a section where John Pridmore himself attended a retreat in Aylesford. Now I fully know why this is so...my local Catholic Church is organizing a day-trip to this town. I have already signed up to go in May...looking forward to it.

Last week I PR'd a book titled "The Divided Mind" by John E Sarno. My purpose for the book was that "I want to understand the mind-body connection so that I can heal myself within." There were 2 things on my mind-map which came up for me. Firstly, there was the word "God"...this is telling me that I need to connect with my higher-self to heal myself within. Though, this is quite intriguing because I am a Reiki-Master & I have done Theta-Healing. I have used both of them on myself many times to balance myself. Plus I regularly do Spring-Forest Qi Gong (Level 2) & since doing SFQ Level 2 I have felt more balance within myself. Another word came up for me was "Rage"....most likely I might have some rage within myself. Already I had been using (from yesterday) the Paraliminal "Letting Go"...I'm going to do this over the next few days to get rid of some of my inner-rage.

GUILLAUME.

Hi all...last week I PR'd the book "The Knights Templar & Scotland" by Robert Ferguson.

My purpose for the book was: I want to understand the connection between the Knights Templar & Scotland so that I can interpret their messages.

What struck out for me was that there were a lot of secrets that were hidden & that it was needed to be revealed...though I am unsure what secrets they are.

Though the BIG message for me from the book is that I need to go to Nova Scotia in Canada. On a more interesting note I am very interested in studying towards a Canadian degree so when I get enough money to go then I can take a trip to Nova Scotia in my spare time & seek some more answers.

Just for this week I won't be doing any 5-day tests as I want to take a break from this.

GUILLAUME.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved