Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84093 04/27/15 04:34 PM
OP Offline

Has anyone bought Future Mapping? Any experiences to share from using it, positive or otherwise too?

Hi Sandeep....please to meet you.

To answer your question; first of all I hadn't done FM as a proper seminar & haven't yet bought the course-pack but, I am seriously considering buying this at a later date.

Secondly, when I did the back-to-back seminars Photo-Reading/Genius Code (in 2014) with Dr. Paul Scheele, on Day 2 of Genius Code we did do a section of FM which I did find quite fascinating & also when I did the Ultimate You Retreat (in 2014) we did FM again...& actually I did understand this a lot better there than I did the first time round.

Now, recently I did do an FM using the steps I was taught at the UYR for a particular goal & I have done this over 3 month-period (1 month has already passed). When I completed writing out both the top & bottom part of my FM the first step had already manifested & yes it is on my FM. This first step was to talk to a particular person I know for advice & she did give me really good advice. There's still a way to go to achieve that particular goal but, I KNOW in my heart & mind that I will achieve this.

I would definitely say that the FM had helped me in the first-step because if I didn't use the FM method I would be running in circles.

Have a great weekend.

GUILLAUME.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Moments ago I heard an interesting Future Mapping story from a client. He writes short stories and was stuck in a story.

He said he did two Future Mapping charts on Friday, and got no insights for his story and the plot problem. He had done as I had recommended by changing the person he was making happy, but it did not make a difference. (That shift had made a difference for me a few times in the past.)

Today, he changed the goal/task from about the storyline to wanting a "twist for the storyline." He said that slight change made all of the difference in the world. He said the gap completely filled in and he was able to continue writing.

In that example, Future Mapping was used to solve a problem.

Pete

Hi
I just wanted to share my experiences with Future Mapping. I've gone through all the audios and read the book a few times and I have been using now for a couple of weeks. It's amazing! I have had some amazing breakthroughs, insights and understandings. For example, I did a future mapping exercise for a difficult role I was being invited to perform. I have been trying to decide whether to do this role or not for about 6 months (a chair role on a board) and there was a definite block. I just couldn't decide - which is rare for me. Anyway, the FM process helped me map out the next 12 months, what I might experience (some highs and lows) and also helped me map out a very helpful framework for the conversation I need to have with the Exec Dir. Feeling so much better about the whole thing.
I just wanted to also share another interesting find. I have been using them to plan my workdays and last week I have a very unusual wavy line where there was a sharp doubling back on the line. I went ahead with my day, but when it got to the time around my big loop back I got a very upsetting e-mail from someone I have been having a difficult time with. I thought I had resolved things but she did not think so, it lined up exactly with the wavy line.
I love the paraliminals, but I'll be honest, despite hours and hours of trying I can not get the hang of photo reading at all, but I LOVE future mapping.
Kristen

Originally Posted By: kristen
Hi
I just wanted to share my experiences with Future Mapping. I've gone through all the audios and read the book a few times and I have been using now for a couple of weeks. It's amazing! I have had some amazing breakthroughs, insights and understandings. For example, I did a future mapping exercise for a difficult role I was being invited to perform. I have been trying to decide whether to do this role or not for about 6 months (a chair role on a board) and there was a definite block. I just couldn't decide - which is rare for me. Anyway, the FM process helped me map out the next 12 months, what I might experience (some highs and lows) and also helped me map out a very helpful framework for the conversation I need to have with the Exec Dir. Feeling so much better about the whole thing.
I just wanted to also share another interesting find. I have been using them to plan my workdays and last week I have a very unusual wavy line where there was a sharp doubling back on the line. I went ahead with my day, but when it got to the time around my big loop back I got a very upsetting e-mail from someone I have been having a difficult time with. I thought I had resolved things but she did not think so, it lined up exactly with the wavy line.
I love the paraliminals, but I'll be honest, despite hours and hours of trying I can not get the hang of photo reading at all, but I LOVE future mapping.
Kristen

Hi Kristen,

Thank you for sharing your experiences of Future Mapping. What I could suggest is use FM to help you find a way to improve your Photo-Reading.

Guillaume.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved