Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84384 10/28/15 09:52 PM
OP Offline

Hello,

I was privileged to watch The Big Life interview of Paul Scheeley about Future Mapping. I did the exercise and am very surprised, impressed and pleased with the results. I want to play with the Future Mapping (FM) process more. There are many goals I would like to accomplish each day, e.g., some time studying, some time training employees, doing some PhotoReading, some time dedicated for another priority, etc...

When doing a FM, if we have many goals that we want to get done, say, over the next 3 days, do we simply do one FM for each of the different goals over the same time period or do we put all the different goals in the left corner on one FM for that one time period?

Sincerely,
Greg

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Greg!

If they're related, it would probably be interesting and productive to put them on one map and come up with a cohesive plan. On the other hand, though, if they are in very different areas of your life, I would probably do separate maps for each area.

On another note, I have been experimenting with using Future Mapping to plan my day, and then review it at the end of the day. This has a dual advantage of helping me to be more effective and efficient in my planning and assessing what is and isn't working and then tweaking it to maximize my future results.

Let us know what you decide to do and what kind of results you experience! I'm loving how versatile this program is.

Wendy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved