Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MayJ Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,

I'm really enjoying SOE!

In 'Preparation for Energy Bodies', Jeddah refers to the Chart of Complementary Opposites suggesting for example moving from anger to peace before excitement, and from depression to hope before joy. Please can you tell me where this chart is in the ‘accompanying materials’? It sounds to be rather different to the Attitude Replacements in the SOE Manual, because that doesn't include the 'intermediate' steps that I'm interested in.

On the other hand, I learned in an earlier session how to intend to experience any state, and to me that suggests it is possible to go straight from depression to joy ...?

Looking forward to your response

May, in Scotland

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi May!

We changed the title of the document after Jeddah had done the recording, as the earlier one didn’t seem to indicate how the information could be used in the context of what she said on the audio. Hence the discrepancy in the title.

You will notice that there is a general progression from total immobility (lower frequencies) to more resourceful states (higher frequencies). You will occasionally hear of someone jumping from one end of the spectrum to the other, but the adjustment period is often pretty intense.

For many of us it is easier and more organic to “chunk down” the steps and build bridges between the middle states so we gradually access the higher frequencies. That being said, however, we don’t need to go through every single step, so find the pace that is right for you.

So glad to hear you are enjoying the program!

Lots of love,
Wendy

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi May!

We changed the title of the document after Jeddah had done the recording, as the earlier one didn’t seem to indicate how the information could be used in the context of what she said on the audio. Hence the discrepancy in the title.

You will notice that there is a general progression from total immobility (lower frequencies) to more resourceful states (higher frequencies). You will occasionally hear of someone jumping from one end of the spectrum to the other, but the adjustment period is often pretty intense.

For many of us it is easier and more organic to “chunk down” the steps and build bridges between the middle states so we gradually access the higher frequencies. That being said, however, we don’t need to go through every single step, so find the pace that is right for you.

So glad to hear you are enjoying the program!

Lots of love,
Wendy

MayJ Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the clarification, Wendy smile

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved