Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84562 03/02/16 04:33 AM
OP Offline

I own the Complete Paraliminal Library, Ultimate you Mindfest, Paraliminal Accelerator, and Photoreading Deluxe Course.
If nothing the tools are in reach, but I have no clear end point of what I want to sculpt my life into. There's a hazy feeling of how I'd like to live differently than I currently am, but something more clear is desired.

In searching for information on salary discrepancies of CEO's and lower level employees this came to my attention.

One, single skill separates "good" employees from those that are breathtaking
The ability to solve hard problems without clear answers.

That skill breaks down into three, related skills:

1)The ability to figure out what to do -

Hard problems, by their definition, are both large, and nebulous. There are a lot of potential next steps. Superstar employees figure out what comes first.

2)Writing effective goals -

Many people have great ideas that will likely solve those hard problems well. They fall down, however, on execution. The best way to move from ideas to action, is by forming a plan and setting specific goals with deadlines that are measurable. If there's no "due date" and you can't check it off, it's not a good goal.

3)Organizing a group and getting it done -

Other replies revolve around getting work done. Even if an employee has tremendous, personal work ethic, they won't solve the truly hard problems without getting the help of others. The problems are just too big. The ability to organize and lead a team to execute large scale plans rounds out the golden triangle of skills that the best people have.

So with no clear view of how I want my life to flow would developing that skill be something to focus on?

Learning Strategies Admin

Given that the Genius Code Course isn't in your list I recommend using PhotoReading and reading books on creative thinking. The Einstein Factor by Win Wenger is a good start. Then you can also apply direct learning.

Take each goal that you listed, Select books that cover the how to of your topics and PhotoRead them with Direct learning.

At the end of each follow up with New Behavior Generator. You'll do it three times given the list.

Alex

OP Offline

What is Direct Learning?

Ah, it's time to break out the PhotoReading course. It's explained briefly in the course. The Natural Brilliance book covers it in more depth.

The Genius Code Course takes you through the process and no need to follow up with the New Behavior Generator Paraliminal.

Alex

OP Offline

So wanting immediate results from personal training courses, such as Photoreading. I have a hard time going easy on myself as a learner, and some of my self talk insists that I should be able to do things on the first try.
How can I structure the intention to
1) Relax and keep trying
2) Notice and accept the small victories
3) Keep practicing towards the desired outcome when all my habits say "Just go read a little of this..." and "Wouldn't this be interesting to learn about?"
4) Trust that I can definitely learn on my own.

What Paraliminals and how would the goal statement be formulated?

You don't practice PhotoReading, you just use it as you would reading.

If you find yourself pushing yourself you'll only create resistance. The best way to get results is as explained in the PhotoReading book, use the beginner mind. Give up thinking you know the answers and become an explorer on a discovery tour.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved