Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84834 05/08/16 06:04 AM
OP Offline

To this point I've experienced two different kinds of effects when practicing aura viewing. One is the kind I described previously where I saw fine lines and details but no color, and another is when everything sort of turns to blobs and negatives and I can't make out anything.

I think the first kind would be more useful if I'm actually trying to discern something. I was able to achieve it three times in one day, pretty much instantaneously, but since then I haven't managed to reproduce it. As far as I can tell, the second kind probably isn't aura seeing at all. Can anyone provide feedback or suggest what I might be doing wrong?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Rirvinmoore!

There is no right or wrong and everybody's experience is different. Those of us here at Learning Strategies who were the aura seeing "guinea pigs" before we decided to create this course had all kinds of different responses and reactions to the exercises we were doing.

I noticed that my results varied depending on how rested I felt, my level of eye fatigue and even the time of day I did my gazing. One of my most profound gazing sessions occurred immediately following a weekend meditation retreat. That was an outcome I never anticipated!

The experience of "blobs and negatives" may be the start of a deeper perception and envisioning, so just allow it to be what it is and go with the flow.

You might try journaling so you can track your progress and notice when you seem to have the most effective sessions and what precedes those sessions. It's different for all of us, but persistence and consistency will definitely pay off in more profound results.

And don't forget, when you see something that seems to be a sign of growth in your gazing capacities, always request "More of that please."

All the best,
Wendy

OP Offline

Thanks, Wendy! For now I'll just let it be what it is and continue practicing.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Great - then it can all evolve and unfold organically. It's amazing what can happen when we get out of our own way!

Wendy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved