Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#84840 05/09/16 02:48 PM
OP Offline

To dear:
This is my first time to post. English is my second language, please forgive me for not free expression. I want to know the key words in the activation process need out? If drawn to certain words in the process of activation, can deeply understand its meaning? Also, layered activation can help to realize the purpose obviously?

Learning Strategies Admin

Trigger words are for building curiosity and finding where you want to start activation. Form questions during postviewing a well. You may or may not use them during activation, they may wind up being areas where you choose to dip during activation.

Remember your purpose. It's important to activation.

Build in layers, activate in short blocks of time.

Alex

OP Offline

Thank you for your answer. I still have a few questions. How to grasp the scope of the purpose ? I usually set goals as I would like to know the information of entire chapter. This purpose gives a person the feeling is very extensive, as the same as I want to have photographic recall everything I PhotoRead. So , how to deal with it ?
Besides, is "Gain a new experience of the memory", this part of contents, related to the use of key words ? The friends around me confused. PhotoReading after reaching a certain level, will it produce the result photographic memory?
What is the highest state of PhotoReading?

Last edited by 2016CCXIAN; 05/12/16 12:50 AM.

Quote:
I usually set goals as I would like to know the information of entire chapter

Why? That's your purpose, not the above statement.

PhotoReading is not a photographic memory technique. PhotoReading allows you to process what you've read. That means you've taken the photo and created something meaningful from it. Bookshelves have a photographic memory. Not very useful until you get meaning from the books.

There isn't much point in reading if you just want to parrot back what someone else has said. The real gift of reading is building knowledge, building on what one person taught you with that of another and another.

Alex

OP Offline

So how do I set up a goal? Especially when I read the books I don't like , but must read those, like economics, how do I set goals? Looking for some information can be used as a kind of purpose? During activation, can put questions to the mind is not aim at purpose? Problem is the purpose of a form?

2016CCXIAN

CCXIAN,

What will you do with the information from those books on economics?

Photoread4me.

Quote:
Looking for some information can be used as a kind of purpose?

That's an action, not the why, not your purpose,

Why are you studying books you don't like? I ask you that so you can find your purpose.

Alex

OP Offline

In order to pass the exams, and improve my test scores, in order to develop my own economic mind, in order to improve my ideology. How can I know did I achieve these goals? I think these goals seem to be flooded. Is there any principle set purpose?

OP Offline

In order to pass the exams, and improve the test scores, in order to develop my own economic mind, in order to improve my ideology.In order to understand the knowledge in this field, to master the knowledge, so that I can become more knowledgeable and help others to solve their confusion in this area. How can I know if I achieve these goals? I think these goals seem to be flooded . Is there any principle set purpose?

CCXIAN,
Why would you want to pass the exams? Why would you want to improve your test scores?

Photoread4me

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved