Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline

You mean like hundred thousand whys, as if there are endless.

OP Offline

Layering is activated when the activation of a layer of understanding can be as long as arrive, until the next layer of don't understand?

Last edited by 2016CCXIAN; 05/16/16 05:32 AM.
Learning Strategies Admin

When you can answer why, you have your purpose. The reason for doing something.

Sad to say that, that your purpose is a hand me down.

Quote:
In order to pass the exams, and improve the test scores, in order to develop my own economic mind, in order to improve my ideology.In order to understand the knowledge in this field, to master the knowledge, so that I can become more knowledgeable and help others to solve their confusion in this are

To pass exam, so what? So what if you pass or not?
To improve test scores. So what? So what does it mean anyway? how do you know when a 78 a passing grade is an improvement on 78 also a passing grade at a later test

Develop you economic mind, so what? How would you even know if it has "developed"?

A purpose allows you to know what you need to know, what you need to look for, what you need to learn and what you need to focus on.

I suggest stop trying to pretty it up with fancy words and get to the point. If you want to pass an exam so you can show you have knowledge needed to learn the next level for a career doing x. Then the point is I need to learn (name of sub-subject /section of the lesson plan so I can pass the grade for a career at X IS YOUR purpose.

Also stop trying to make do with just one purpose. In learning PhotoReading, the initial purpose might be to learn PhotoReading so that I can learn and study better. And you're first activation might be to get to know the steps of the system and ironically that's the first thing you're taught And with your focus on that purpose you are in step with your instructor (teacher / author) And that makes learning easier.

When the teacher says, today we are going to learn. There is your purpose, if your teacher says read chapter x of the book look at the title and decide what it's trying to teach you. When you do that have a focus and by having a focus you have your purpose, you have your why, the why are you doing that?

Alex

CCXIAN,
You did not answer my question. The whole point of asking you why would you want to pass your exams why would you want to improve your test scores was to get you establish your purpose. When you say like hundred thousand whys you come across as sarcastic. What I am trying to do is get you to establish your purpose and your earlier posts showed you needed to establish your purpose and a key component of purpose is so that you do whatever field or career or path of your choosing and now we get back to so why do you want to pass your exams what happens then? What will you be doing once you pass your exams? So again your purpose should be so that I can do such and such. An example might be a engineering student I will activate and pass this calculus course so that I can use calculus in my enginnering job or a medical student I will activate and pass this biology course so that I can use this information when I become a doctor. Incidentally CCXIAN I mentioned your name on every one of your posts that I responded to. As a common courtesy you can address me I am Photoread4me. Also when people are taking the time to help you you can show some appreciation and gratitude. Another courtesy although it appears to be less common these days. People being thankful and appreciating when other people are making an effort to help them.
Photoread4me

OP Offline

Dear Alex
Thank you for your reply. Pass the exam, I will very happy. Improve the score, I was made before as a standard score. Can measure "develop," I was based on using the book on the basis of the economic thinking to look at the economic problem. As for PhotoReading, I will set for me to learn it, let me to read more books, more quickly to master more knowledge. Maybe these ideas are not specific enough even wrong.
I feel I don't know how to set up a goal more and more. I should refer more cases to master skills of set purpose. Please forgive my stupid.

2016CCXIAN

OP Offline

Dear Photoread4me,
I'm sorry I didn't pay attention to personal courtesy , please forgive me. Before I reply is absolutely sincere question, and has no intention of irony. Here, I expressed heartfelt thanks for your reply and answer.

2016CCXIAN

See page 24 of the PhotoReading book 4th edition read the italics next to the second Einstein on that page.

Alex

CCXIAN,
Thank you. Have a very nice day.

Photoread4me

Also good luck with your studies.

Photoread4me

OP Offline

Dear Alex,
I have a very want to ask the question, is the purpose depends on reading materials and set up? If material is an article, so purpose can be set to answer the issues raised in this article. A book can be regarded as a correlation between larger several article together.If the material is a book, like the image to read, so I may be, the purpose of the master image reading systems make me study better. If material is a few book basic same topic, the purpose may be a bit broad, as examples in the book, I want to learn effective methods to save money and invest wisely so I can build financial independence. This purpose may be a bit broad, so the books will also be more involved. So the purpose of setting up should contain a calculus ideas.Don't know if I understand right? Really hope you answer me.
CCXIAN

Last edited by 2016CCXIAN; 05/18/16 03:08 PM.

CCXIAN,
Tell me what are you going to do with the information from the article.

Photoread4me

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved