Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84926 05/25/16 06:58 PM
Larisa Offline OP
OP Offline

I would appreciate if somebody with experience of seeing auras can explain how to tell the difference between seeing auras and seeing afterimages. I am constantly doubting myself and think that what I see are just afterimages. So I do not know whether I am making progress or just fooling myself.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Larisa!

I'm not sure about most people, but for me the aura usually surrounds the object I am looking at, so it incorporates what I am viewing as well as the area at least a few feet out from that. The colors in the auras seem to vary a lot.

An after image is closer to the actual size of what I viewed and doesn't have the energy radiating out from the core item.It is also usually the complementary color of what I was looking at.

It will be interesting to see what others perceive!

Wendy

Hi Larisa, I have the same issue. Sometimes when I practice, it's hard to tell what I'm actually looking it. Today I just looked at my hand for a moment and I was already seeing some glowing around the edges. I don't think that you can get an afterimage in under a second as a result of practice.

My advice to you is to just keep practicing and don't get discouraged. I still have a long way to go but I can tell you that practice has improved my consistency. I can now tell you that I'm likely to see a certain amount of "sparklies" (which can't be afterimages because I wasn't seeing anything there before) every day and I'm guaranteed to see the glow at the edges of everything I can see. You can always alter your practice later, but don't let your uncertainty deter you.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved