Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84947 06/01/16 03:23 PM
OP Offline

We are planning to buy a house, we saw one that we liked. I know that with vaulted ceiling is bad fend shui, what about angles on the ceiling edges, but the center is still flat? The link below shows the picture.

Also the living room has a fireplace right under a diaster star and where the couch located with a conflict star. We like to watch TV so we will spend time over there a lot. Is covering the fireplace and put cures enough? Or we should avoid it all together? We need 6 rod wind chime to cure the conflict star but the ceiling is 20 feet we my not able to put a chime, what else can we do to deplete that star?

If this house has an abundance star at the front door and bedroom will it compensates the bad living room?

Thank you very much for your reply!
Blessing to you all!

Hi Blackiekitty,

I have just found your post and seen that no one replied to you. I cannot see any link, but I will try and answer your questions.

As long as you don't use the fireplace - a cold fireplace doesn't activate a disaster star. And if you put your cures you should be fine. If you cannot put a wind chime and the recommended cure is moving metal you could also use a salt water cure (you need a pot (1 litre), fill it to 3/4 with salt and cover the salt with water. The water will react with the salt and salt crystals will grow - this is a small movement but it will also reduce a disaster star if moving metal is the required cure.

An abundance star is always fine. There are no homes without disaster stars or conflict stars, so just place your cures.

I hope this helps,
Astrid

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved