Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello,

I am getting a warm feeling quite often when I gaze at the light contrast diagram even under different environmental conditions and I was wondering whether this indicates something more specific since gazing at other diagrams stimulates particular parts of the body.

Thanks smile

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Delta!

Many apologies for this tardy response. I don't know how we managed to miss responding to your inquiry for such an extended period! So sorry!

I would assume, from what you are describing, that there is some definite movement and enhancement of the skills that the light contrast diagram enhances - specifically being able to detect the light and color against a background. This relates directly to being able to see the energetic field around anything you gaze at.

When you have a visceral response like that, there is clearly some energetic realignment or growth going on. As Brian says, when you get definite positive feedback, specify "More of that, please," so you can keep honing and finessing your skills.

Keep up the great work and enjoy this new perspective and understanding of the wonderful energy matrix that we are all a part of!

With love,
Wendy

OP Offline

Thank you Wendy!!

All the best

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved