Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#85061 07/10/16 09:07 PM
OP Offline

Hello

I have read so many books, ordered so many courses on self improvement and cannot stop reading/ordering them (including LS materials). There are areas in my life that need attention and I know what I need to do but, for one reason or another, I can't/don't take any actions, so I feel stuck.

It even seems silly writing this because I know I just need to "do it". I am not even talking about big goals, i cannot even start to think about these until everything else is in order for example, tidying/clearing clutter from my home so we can move and just finding and sticking to a good everyday routine so that my family/work life runs smoother. blush

Has anyone else experienced this or similar issues and has any advice on what could be causing this and how to change? I would really like to order the Abundance for Life course but fear that this may not get used for the reasons above eek

Thanks for reading

TresChic

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Letting go. The key when we get stuck is letting go. We're always holding onto unnecessary baggage some of which gets us stuck in apathy which is inaction, the why bother it's not going to work frame of mind.

Unfortunately we grip so strongly to holding on to "wanting things to change" that we're afraid to let go of that for fear we pick up something worse. When we are familiar with the expression out of the frying pan into the fire.

I recommend using Paraliminals, Get Around to it for when you know what you need to do but aren't doing it.

Break the Habit, just choose one habit, be it not making the bed, or throwing clothes onto the floor instead of putting them away.

New Behavior Generator, works well in conjunction with the above Paraliminal. When you break a habit choose a better one to replace it.

Also rather than Abundance For Life you might consider Natural Brilliance, it is a course to get you out of that stuck state.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved