Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Dear all,

I am writing here because I want to create big changes in my life. I am 33 years old, single, work as a consultant and I feel like it's time to get bigger and better. However, I've been doing the same thing for the last 3 years. I have a routine at work and home and sometimes it makes me sad. Overall, I like my life here, but I think it's time to grow.
So the main areas where I want to attract new experiences are:

a) Professional life - a new job with some more stability;
b) Love life - attract a good man with whom I can have a love relationship with;
c) Home - move into a bigger apartment.

As you can see, the bottomline here is new job, boyfriend and new apartment. New routine.

Which paraliminals can help me with that?

Many thanks in advance.

Future Mapping or Clear Mind Bright future.

Learning Strategies Admin

I recommend the Abundance For Life course.

Paraliminals you can use all of them really. I'd work with the Paraliminals and the Paraliminal Accelerator focusing on one goal for 30 days.

Alex

OP Offline

Many thanks for the replies!

Yes, I'm using the paraliminals. Which ones are best for attracting a new job? Sales Leap? Prosperity?

And for attracting a new relationship? I am currently using Positive Relationships - Side B. Any recommendations on a follow-up?

OP Offline

By the way, I checked the paraliminal accelerator. The Abundance for Life is a bit expensive for me right now.

How will the Paraliminal Accelerator help in this situation?

I like the idea of focusing on one goal for 30 days. Should I use the same paraliminal for 30 days or can I keep the goals and change the paraliminals?

Alex, can you help with a paraliminal listening plan? 30 days for relationship and 30 days for new job.

Forgive me for bringing so many questions. I will keep posting about my progress and the changes that come!

Real change started happening for me when I quit complaining outloud, I'm still working on it "keeping it real". I use to get these nagging headache on the top left corner of my head when I suppressed complaining after about a month I cut the negative Attraction by at least 50% I want to say 80%.

Use Sales Leap when you have an interview.

Use Paraliminals like Personal Genius, Self Discipline and Self-Esteem Supercharger while searching for work.

As to a program, the Paraliminal Accelerator already has a program with coaching on using a Paraliminal each day. It's a different one each day.

Alex

OP Offline

Thanks CPW1!

I think that not complaining and not judging is very important too.

May wonderful and beautiful things come into your experience!!

OP Offline

Thanks Alex!

And for attracting a relationship with a man, which ones do you recommend?

I am using the Positive Relationships - Side B now.

I read a comment you posted for someone else, which I thought was interesting for me too: to use Letting Go to release the "need" to be with someone or to go home with someone. I think that will be useful for me too.

Btw, I'm thinking of buying the Paraliminal Accerelator.

Letting Go, Anxiety Free, New History Generator (especially if there have been disappointing relationships in the past).

Alex

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved