Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#67104 08/13/08 06:22 AM
OP Offline

My personal energy number is 7 and my wife is 6. My success direction is NW. In our bedroom the only solid wall is ESE. The entry door is in NW. A window on the south wall, bathroom and dressing room in north east. Where do we put the bed to have our head facing the best direction? The bed can't move what remedies can we put in place?
In my study (I work from home) where to put my desk? The east wall has a large window with a timber venetian blind - the north wall has sliding doors to the garden - the entry door is in the south west corner. Do I sit with my back to the window and look towards the west? Many questions and I am in need of remedies to attract abundance which has been slipping away rapidly.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha hammond26,

I'm assuming you've taken a measurement with a compass for these walls

1. some people with a solid head board place the bed angled to the corner. Does this work for you in the west or southwest? Some bedrooms really have only one place/direction the bed can fit/face. If that not one of their better directions, then they do their activation cards, face their office desk in a good direction, and the rest of the course to improve what is.

2. Can you sit in the SE corner facing the NW?

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

Hi Shawn
I have used the compass. I can't angle the bed - I have large sliding doors to a balcony in the west and south west corner.

The SE corner in the study is opposite the entry door which I understand is a no no.

The Silver course I have is light on remedies for such situations - any good ideas for remedies will be gratefully received.

Thanks

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Hammond26,

Quote:
Some bedrooms really have only one place/direction the bed can fit/face. If that not one of their better directions, then they do their activation cards, face their office desk in a good direction, and the rest of the course to improve what is.

As for the office desk, facing a good direction is the first on the list. If it's right in the direct flow of the door, you can place a lush plant or somehting else to soften and direct the flow of the energy to either side.

Much Love, Shawn

Hello there
How do I find my four best directions and my energy numbers. I try to look everywhere without success. Can somebody please assist me. Thank you Abdur

Greetings Abdur,

Have you looked in the Essentials or Level One manual on page 13 - under "Find Your Personal Energy Number" -
The chart on page 13 gives you your four best directions.
The chart on page 38 gives you all eight directions.
You can find your personal energy number in the charts on pages 39-41 (It goes from birth year 1900 to birth year 2024.)

All the best!

Clio

Hi ClioAjana
Thank you for your help, I dont receive no manual with my course.what is the possibility that you can send it to me please. I am stuck on the moment, thank you. Abdur

Abdur #85056 07/08/16 09:35 AM

Hello ClioAjana
Was wondering if you can maybe look up my best directions & personal energy number. My date of birth is 04/11/1962
I would really appreciate it. I am stuck on the moment and don't get there.

Thank you Abdur

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear Abdur,

If you ordered the course, it would have come with a manual, and it is all in there.

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved