Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
UrmilaSpain
Unregistered
UrmilaSpain
Unregistered

Marie added another brilliant layer to the bagua on Wednesday - on top of everything she shared during the retreat. I am very excited about all the new combinations and feel that, with 7 more sessions to come, it would be really helpful to be part of a dedicated group, to share insights and activations with each other and celebrate the amazing results. A kind of mastermind group.
Perhaps this is something you would like too?
Here is you chance!
I am looking for 10 Year-of-DFS buddies to set up a monthly video chat from September. I will take care of the technical side & play host; all you need is
- a desire to work with Marie's material,
- a reasonable internet connection,
- headphones with microphone.
I have run mastermind groups before and know from experience that they enhance understanding of the material in unexpected ways, as well as being great fun!
Are you one of my 10 buddies? Apply in the comments or on facebook - find me in the closed DFS retreat group or under Cheta Urmila Phoenix, Spain.
Much love and lightt from Urmila

UrmilaSpain
Unregistered
UrmilaSpain
Unregistered

So grateful that 4 ladies have come forward to be on this virtual feng shui group with me. CALLING FENG SHUI BUDDIES. Still room for more so if you have been thinking about it: now's the time! Comment here or PM me on facebook: cheta urmila phoenix (urmila.phoenix) Much love, Urmila

Hi UrmilaSpain,

what does "added another layer to the bagua" mean? Could you give some general information so that I can evaluate if it's worth going for such a retreat?

Thank you!

Astrid

UrmilaSpain
Unregistered
UrmilaSpain
Unregistered

Hi Astrid, thanks for asking. During the Diamond Feng Shui retreat Marie took us through the different segments of the bagua, not just talking about what the directions stand for, but combining compass directions, seasons, colours and significance and so on. Plus she shared some of the legends of how it came into being. Very interesting how she connected all those different "layers" together, the whole concept came alive. Marie is an amazing Master and teacher.
In this Virtual Buddy Group we are looking at how to apply all of this information to our own homes to create the most positive flow possible.
Hope this helps!
In love and light, Urmila

Hello Urmila,

I just PM'ed you on facebook, but we aren't friends yet, so it probably went to your hidden folder. In any case, I'm sure this group is would be closed to me, as I am completely new at this, but would love to chat with you outside of this group, if possible. Thanks so much! Kimberly

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved