Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#85432 10/02/16 03:11 PM
OP Offline

Hello Everyone!

I am new here and VERY excited to find LS, decided to start with AfL!

So first question, in the course manual I wish to start with the "results supercharger" and tonight would be "evening one". Well, I got the zip files downloaded so that is OK, but I am wondering how/why the "evening" recommendation?

Does this mean, put this stuff in your head right before you go to sleep? Should I do it in bed or at my desk and take notes like I did before at school?

OK so a very left brain question lol but I do want to accelerate things and get going! I am terribly excited!

TIA

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Usually at the end of the day you don't have distractions to look forward to. It's, for most, the easiest time to start something new and a good way to finish the day on a positive note.

The things you learn will also help you to sleep, if you're inclined to play with them. wink

No need to take notes, the paper doesn't need to remember anything at this point.

The results Supercharger is for the impatient to see something happening, which is every human really.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved