Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#85462 10/08/16 04:28 PM
OP Offline

I've attempted to learn photo reading on my own and don't feel any confidence that it is actually doing anything. I' considering signing up for the seminar in Cleveland next week but I am leery of spending so much money to travel there and pay for the course. Where can I find unbiased reviews of the course or testimonials from recent participants?

I'm in grad school and techniques to absorb all the required information more quickly would certainly make my life easier!

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

You ask a human you'll always receive a biased answer. I'm not even sure a robot can give an unbiased answer as they are programmed by humans. smile

Trying too hard usually takes one out of the experience, to study oneself as they are doing it. Just do it. Do it wrong, it's just a learning experience.

PhotoReading can be learned. I see it as an approach that should be taught for when you enter high-school. The elementary (primary school) reading is great for learning to read and hopeless for reading to learn. The PhotoReading system will show you how to, read to learn, taking advantage of the minds ability to process information with the PhotoReading step.

Whether you thing you can or think you can't, you are right. Rather than thinking, maybe I can't PhotoRead, Consider I can learn so I could learn the PhotoReading system.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved