Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello

I believe my first question has been answered, as I believe I got the answer to this years ago when I first moved into my previous office space, but I was looking through the forum and did a search and could not find my answer, so please forgive me if this has been answered.

1) I've recently moved companies, into a new office in a different office building. I am trying to work my time feng shui, but am not sure how to do this - the reasoning is that I don't remember whether I'm supposed to measure the front door to the company office or the entire office building. To further complicate things, the building itself has several entrances. Also, just to make certain, since we moved in this year, even though the building is older, this would be a Period 8 for me, correct?

2) In my bedroom, I am unable to move my bed due to the configuration of the room. The bed, with headboard, is currently facing North. My wife's best direction is North, but North is my Total Loss direction. I'm the breadwinner. So what I've been doing is sleeping more diagonally so that my head is facing NE, which is my success direction - I seem to recall hearing of someone else doing this...or should I do something else to cure this?

3) In my son's room, his bed is facing west which is his success direction, and while his bed is offset from the entrance to his room, which is on the East wall of his room, he does sometimes sleep at an angle that points his feet out the door. Is this something I should change? If so, how?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by cokumura; 11/14/16 07:50 AM.
OP Offline

Okay, so in reviewing the manual (to be honest it's been years...), I actually figured out both #1 & #3, but do need to figure something out for #2. In the "Bringing out your highest fortune" section (which also solved my #3 problem above), I realized that in addition to my bed facing North (my total loss direction), I'm also in perpendicularly in line with the door which is bad. So I'm a bit stuck as far as what I can do. I can move my bed further South, but then there is no solid wall at the head of the bed. I do have a headboard, but I know that's not necessarily the greatest solution. My four best directions are all odd angles that do not leave me flush with a wall. I did find an old entry in the forum that mentioned that Marie will sometimes sleep diagonally on a bed in a hotel to make sure she's facing her correct direction, which I am doing, but that's not really a good long term solution for my wife & I.

Please help!!

Hi cokumura,

Is your bed facing due North (N2) or is it rather N1 or N3?

If its facing N1 or N3 you may tilt the angle of the bed a little bit to face either NE1 or NW3. The bed would then not close on the wall on one corner of the headboard. Even though Marie may sleep diagnonally in her bed on travels, it's best to rearrange the frame a little bit.

If the feet point out of the door when lying in bed you can hang a curtain or drape (at the foot of the bed, hanging down from the ceiling) so that the energy flow from the door does not hit you.

All the best,
Astrid

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved