Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi,
Could you be able to recommend me the most effective program that'd help me combat neediness? What I mean by neediness is being invested in other poeples' opinions or reactions toward you rather than focusing on being your best self. Needless to say, it's an issue that's a huge impediment in creating and sustaining happy enriching relationships.

Learning Strategies Admin

I suggest a combination of Self-esteem Supercharger, Gratitude, Power Thinking, Positve Relationships, Letting Go and Sales Leap. Use them each once. Try that order and see how you go. Give Letting Go an extra couple of days if you like.

Sales Leap is for congruent communication.

If Family get togethers are what throws you add Holiday Cheer into the mix.

You don't need to use all those Paraliminals, let your intuition guide you. Even one of those Paraliminals will change how you flow.

Alex

OP Offline

Hey, thanks for the suggestions Alex! As for the combination of paraliminals, what should be the goal or intention? "To eliminate neediness?"

The expression, neediness is a personal one. And rather than focus on what you don't want, focus on the outcome you do want.

Who would you be without that problem? The answer contains your goal and therein is your purpose / intention for the Paraliminal.

Alex

OP Offline

Okay, got it! Thanks smile

Even tho I use Paraliminals, this comment is not about them. I have struggled with neediness most of my life. I was reading an article on internet (I didn't bookmark it and can't recall the website) that talked about being "addicted to approval." Just reading that opened my eyes and finally defined what I was struggling with.

Hope this helps.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved