Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#85400 09/25/16 04:07 PM
OP Offline

I just bought the dowsing course and haven't received it yet. But, after watching the free videos this past week, I've been playing with some not very good homemade rods and found several geopathic stress lines. (They match up to some amazing cracks in my tile floor!) I'd like to cure them at the edge of my yard, but.... There's a big hill in my back yard with a fence at the top. Marie mentioned you should put the cure on the level of the soil. But the soil level at the end of my property is about the level of my 2nd floor. If I put the cure up there, will it not cure the downstairs? Should I put one just outside my back door instead? Or do both? Thanks for your input. I can't wait to receive my course and the good sticks and rods for cures!

Try both ways and check with your rods to see if it works. That way you are getting into the habit of trying things and verifying via dowsing, which is what it is all about.
Cheers

Pete

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved