Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Just put them all on my audio player this month. I've got most of the basic ones, the original Sonic Access as well as the Seasonal Sonic Access.

Apparently these don't work if you just leave them in their jewel cases sitting on a shelf. Since I've got so many I'd appreciate some suggestions on the best way to dig in and put them to their best use. I'm 64 so I'd kinda like to make the last 1/3rd of my life as productive and useful as possible. Must admit that what's happening today is a powerful incentive to get off my butt and get moving.

I put most of my paraliminals on my two smaller tablets. I keep one of them next to my bed and try to get a session in before falling asleep. Once in a while, if I wake in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep, I will listen to one. Also, when I wake in the morning, if I have the time before getting ready for work, I will listen. I also take one of my tablets if I am traveling or on vacation. I am a light sleeper and if I have trouble falling asleep, I start listening to a paraliminal. If I can't choose and time is short, I will listen to the Personal Genius paraliminal. It is one of my favorites. I am also getting older and want to keep my edge.

There is a new paraliminal called Finding Treasure. You get it with the book Breakfast Tea and Bourbon. You can pre-order it and it comes out in February. I thought that paraliminal would be a great addition to 'finding treasure in these interesting times!'

Last edited by Hobo; 01/22/17 06:46 PM.
Learning Strategies Admin

Start with Conscious time. then pick another the next day. Consider your goals for the day and match a title for that.

Alex

Hobo, the Finding Treasure Paraliminal will be released later this month. If you purchased the book enter the details to get access to the Paraliminal as a bonus.

Breakfast Tea and Burbon Here

Alex

OP Offline

Alex, I don't have the Conscious Time paraliminal but I did just rediscover the Paraliminal Accelerator Program notebook in my bookshelf. Seems to me that might be a good way to get up to speed unless you guys have come up with something even more effective since its release.

Thanks for responding to my request for help Hobo. The longer we can be productive the better it is for us and the world. Lord knows that at this time in history we need all hands on deck.

The Accelerator makes the choice of Paraliminal each day easy. Listen to the coaching first for bringing your listening purpose in line with your goal.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved