Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hey, Would love to know if it is advised to make a sleep playlist of a paraliminals inclusive of say... Abundance Money Mindset followed by letting go paraliminal.

Reason being is because sometimes paraliminal brig things to the surface and letting go paraliminal may help integration of emotions that arise?

Learning Strategies Admin

That's workable. Try it and see. Remember it is best if your playlist suits a particular purpose.

That combo sounds good anyway.

If it doesn't work for you go back to basics and use a single session.

For experimental purposes for those experienced with Paraliminal and don't do sleep learning and would like to listen to more than one Paraliminal. Pick a main Paraliminal and extend the play by adding track 3 from another session. (So you make a playlist that has 5 tracks) To follow the main session. I recommend coming out with the main track four as it will reinforce your original purpose for listening.

Share your experience on the forum.

Alex

OP Offline

Thanks Alex,
I appreciate your reply

So experiencially, paraliminal learning with more than one paraliminal didn't work as well as I thought.
What I found highly effective is justplacing one sleep learning paraliminal on repeat... What I experienced regularly was more of a spiralling momentum of energy of the paraliminal through the body and as it would really set into the body I would wake up and take headphones off... Although sometimes I would listen the whole night and wake up with a real sweetness and watch the paraliminal manifest itself during the day.

I would pick the paraliminal based on any welling of desire or emotion before bed...Or self esteem, finances ,letting go etc... And that would be most effective for myself.

I personally didn't put end track or beginning tracks... What I would do is have a small piece of paper next to my pillow and write my problem,desire or goal for the paraliminal before sleep and place it on my heart...:) And sleep

Wonder if multiple tracks would work better for you if you used an the beginning tracks from a main Paraliminal?

Wonderful that you tried and took notice

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved