Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#85938 02/27/17 07:10 PM
OP Offline

I purchased the Photoreading book some time ago and just read it. I took the book again and decided to experiment with it. Actually, I am exercising photo-focus using my fingers and a book. With my fingers, I can successfully see the "third finger" (cocktail weenie). With a book, I can see the blip page only if I watch the border of the book (or a little over the edge of the book). I lose the blip page as soon as I move my eyes to the center of the book. I had tried for some time without success. I know it is not strictly necessary the be able to get the blip page but anyway, I will very much appreciate your comments.

Respectfully,
Jorge Maldonado

Learning Strategies Admin

Read the section No Blip no problem.

Go with the X-technique and flip those pages. The blip will stay in good time.

Alex

OP Offline

Is this like "seeing through the book" to the wall in front of me? I mean, not focusing the book itself but the wall behind it.

Regards.

Yes. PhotoReading is like looking through the book. If you take a sheet of paper, fold it in half and then make a hole in the middle. About the size of a quarter to about 2.5cm or an inch. Just large enough to see through. You'll have another way of seeing the blip page.

Alex

Once you add the Tangerine Technique, it is easy to maintain the blip page. However after about 20 times of practicing 3 minutes each time, I sill see only blurred text... It starts to get frustrating... frown

Blurred text is right. You don't need to see the blip page. See the PhotoReading book, no blip no problem.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved