Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
shaolin Offline OP
OP Offline

Where do I begin?... I have been experiencing tremendous physical and as a result mental turmoil the past 2 years. Basically, my stomach/digestive system has mal-functioned.

My stomach is continuously producing large volumes of vapors that causes my stomach to expand out (full of gas/vapors) while the vapors of acid, pepsin etc travel up into my esophagus, mouth, nose, ears etc continuously. My nose and ears are always clogged as a result and I'm constantly clearing my throat. This is literally a 24/7 every second of the day for the past 2 years. Doctors are clueless about whats going on despite having a huge medical workup at UCLA, and docs in the San Francisco Bay Area. This is a acid reflux presentation and 3 GIs have verified this with extensive testing. I am convinced that this is not a digestive issue - so no changes in diet, adding apple cider vinegar, probiotics etc are going to help as my diet lifestyle already had these elements for years.

In addition to the stomach symptoms, I continuously get sensations like as if something inside of my head is pulling in from inside.

How I got this point? I'd speculate that it was 15 years of living in anxiety, fear, depression, anger, resentment, guilt, sexual trauma, and a lot of job related stress. Lots of negative events have taken place in my adult life. I am a 41 year old male and all was well when I graduated from university in 1999. Things went down hill from there and I let my emotions get the best of me.

In any case, thats just my 2 cents but I don't know for sure.

So far:

1) I have been working with a quantum biofeedback practitioner for the past 12 months. She works remotely on me. She says there are all sorts of imbalances, which she has been attempting to address one at a time but I often revert. She also says:

a) high self hatred, high self-doubt, high self poisoning
b) lots of emotional traumas.

2) I have had acupuncture + herb treatment by a qigong master for 8 months in Toronto. He said I have heart fire, liver fire, weak kidneys (fear), rebellious qi etc.

3) My aunts friend is a psychic - she says there aren't any karmic issues, no hexes/curses, entities or other dark energies effecting me.

However, she did say my mind is scattered and that is likely the root of the problem.

I have not seen any improvement in my symptoms.

Psychiatric drugs were also unsuccessful - tried zoloft, paxil, mertazapine, lexapro, seroquel.

My conscious mind is prone to negative thoughts although it is getting much better. I've been working with a psych-k practitioner to peel the onion of my subconscious mind to change limiting beliefs. So far that uncovered various issues about lack of self-worth, self-love, etc.

In any case, thats a lot of information.

If anyone has any suggestions or knows any healers who could help get to the root of my issue I would be very very very grateful.

Thank you.

shaolin Offline OP
OP Offline

Typo - I meant to say:

This is *NOT* a acid reflux presentation and 3 GIs have verified this with extensive testin

I apologies if I'm intruding but have you looked into allergies or intolerance to certain foods? Just a thought that came to me. In particular, dairy. (I am aware dairy is very disturbing for the respiratory system, & osphahues) but it might be sth else.
See if you can tune in & listen to your body after eating & notice how you feel after. You can always tell which foods are good for you AFTER eating. For example, I always feel heavy & bloated after eating pasta, since switching to gluten free pasta, I don't get this (gluten in the pasta causes this). Bread gives me IBS & shooting pains in my lower stomach.
They say gluten, dairy & wheat are one culprits for a put of people but everyone has their unique allergies/intolerances.

Last edited by ipc33; 04/21/17 09:00 PM.

Since you are on the SFQ forum, I assume you have considered approaching Master Lin for healing help. I would recommend it.

From your post I feel that you should consider the 3 stepping stones of Love, Kindness and Forgiveness and how you can apply them in your life. The more love you give, the more love you flows in you, and love is the best healing energy. To that end I would suggest the Inner Beauty meditation from the level 1 course.

You are perfection,
Iam2 cool

Last edited by Iam2; 08/25/17 02:07 PM. Reason: long time away from forum and refamiliarizing (and looking for my sunglasses)

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved