Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#85924 02/23/17 05:32 AM
OP Offline

Hi lovely feng shui-ers

I live in a small studio apartment.

My personal best directions are: NE, NW, W and SW.

SW is a door. W is 2 windows, NW is a window & wall, so that only leaves NE for the best direction for my bed so that the crown of my head faces NE as I sleep. I have put my bed at a diagonal angle and I have a solid headboard (although it does attached perfectly to the bed) but this now leaves a triangular space behind my head as I sleep. Is this ok? Any remedies to fill the triangular space? This is the corner of spiritual growth and wisdom for me.

Secondly I wanted to place my sofa so that I faced W when I sat, (my relationship direction) as I could not put it facing NW, NE, SW. However this leaves it in the middle of the floor (as there is no space for it to go against a wall), and it also leaves me with my back to my (E) front door as I sit. Is this ok? If not some remedies please! Huge thanks :))

Hi,

Yes, it's okay. If you want to fill this space you can put a small table there and some decorations or a lamp so you can read in bed.

I don't recommend you sit with your back to your front door. Can you place the sofa at an angle so that you don't have the door behind you? Then you will face either SW or NW which is better than having a door behind you.

Good luck,
Astrid

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved