Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
baidu Offline OP
OP Offline

This is a question, not an accusation.

I was thinking about learning this form of qigong, but then I read that the meditation practice involves imagining "the master's energy" blah, blah, blah. Is there more of that?

I have read a student saying Chunyi raises students energetic levels.

This sort of thing makes we wonder about it (like Pangu Qigong/Shengong), is this a qigong or a cult? $97 for level one is a lot of money for me, so I want to know if this is going to be some silliness or not. Thank you for your reply : )

Last edited by baidu; 05/12/16 12:30 AM.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear Baidu,

Calling upon your master's energy can be calling on the universe, God, Buddha, or someone you love a lot and is a kind, loving person - let's say your grandmother. Chunyi says that those with a strong religious belief, whatever that is, can use that. Christians can call on Jesus, etc. It can be universal love it you want. You are connecting with a positive energy other than you. If you want to call on Chunyi's energy, you can do that as well.

Chunyi does show you how to send energy to others and work on them. Clear blockages and strengthen their energy system. It's not a "only I can do this" type of thing.

Much Love,

Shawn

Its not a cult or anything for that matter because you have to practice on your own for ur progression to grow.
This has nothing to do with DEEKSHA yoga branch where you have to pay couple of thousand of dollars for enlightment but I;m saying is a bad this. This system enable one to become own doctor and nurse yourself rest of your life.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved