Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jizmack Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,
i use Hemi Sync und Binaural beats to control my brain waves.

Which state is optimal for photoreading : alpha, theta, delta, or beta.

Can i use with Theta ?

What is with other Hemi Sync Programs like einsteins dream, remembrace or indigo for quantum focus. it is good for photo reading.

Its my only way to get in a state.

Learning Strategies Admin

I wouldn't use entrainment during PhotoReading or activation.

Brainwaves change according to which brainwaves you need for the book , for the activation layer.

Enter the Accelerated learning state before PhotoReading, use the tangerine technique for all the steps and the brain will swing to the right brainwave. It's an amazing muscle. What stops it from functioning at it's best? Doubt, thinking you need something else before it can work (brain loves instructions like that) being dehydrated.

Alex

Jizmack Offline OP
OP Offline

I ve read its Like self hypnosis . Like a Trance. Why Not a NLP Or hemi sync Trance. I ve read in the book, its OK to use other techniks of Meditation, courses, Seminars

In 5 minutes it takes for the brain to adopt the entrainment soundtrack you can have finished activating because the brain It adopts the best brainwaves fastest when it isn't distracted.

Use the Tangerine technique for focus. State your purpose Enter the Accelerated Learning State to PhotoRead and flip.

If you like to play with entrainment go ahead and use it to enter the Accelerated Learning State before PhotoReading . Turn it off and Postview, no need for it to activate. If you like playing with that stuff you're probably already using it before you start studying. Go ahead if it floats your boat.

It can become an anchor that holds you back from just using the system. .. I can't PhotoRead now I don't have 30 minutes to enter ALS, I can't do it now boss will be miffed with me if I sit with my headphones on. I need 5 minutes of activation for this book but the machine needs to charge first.

If you get into the habit of just doing it, you'll become proficient at it fastest.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved