Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#86206 05/02/17 04:51 PM
astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi everyone,

does Diamond Dowsing offer a cure for electro smog. During my dowsing practice I have found that electro smog can be stronger and far worse than aquifers (and they can be mistaken as aquifers as well) but I have found no cure so far. Even in rural areas the number of cell towers and WLAN have increased exponentially - but does the course offer a reliable cure? What are your experiences?

Astrid

Last edited by astrid; 05/02/17 04:52 PM.
astrid #87633 06/29/18 09:42 AM
astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi everyone,

I am a bit surprised that no one has so far realised the negative effects of electro smog in this forum. Even though Diamond dowsing does not seem to offer any cure - has no one experienced it or mistaken electro smog as aquifers?

I'd really love to hear your experiences.

Greetings from Germany,
Astrid

astrid #87640 07/02/18 04:17 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Astrid!

I'm not familiar with the term "electro smog," so I emailed Annette Rugolo, who is a Master Dowser and teaches many of Marie's dowsing classes.

Here is her response:

"I’m not sure what this customer is referring to. It sounds like she
is connecting electro smog with underground water and feels there
would be some kind of confusion when trying to dowse for EMF’s when
it is energy actually created by aquafers?

I try to tell people that when you ask a clear question of your dowsing rods,
they will provide a clear answer. When asking for EMF’s, you are connecting
with the source of the EMF’s, wherever they might be coming from."

I hope this helps!
Wendy Greer

astrid #87648 07/07/18 09:51 AM
astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Wendy,

thank you for your answer. It's not exactly what I am referring to. I haven't been clear enough in my last post. I am sorry and I will try to explain it in a better way.

Electro smog is a technical term for electromagnetic pollution. Electromagnetic pollution (or stress) is emitted by all electric devices, electrical towers, Wifi, cell phones etc.

I have found out that this energetic pollution is often confused with aquifers because the frequency of electromagnetic pollution is very close to aquifers.

I wanted to know if other dowsers had the same experiences.

And I would like to know what cures to use against electromagnetic pollution. Chunyi Lin said in his course Deep Healing for Health Conditions - Immune System Disorders # 4 that the energy of electric devices is very weakening. Therefore, I would like to know what to do about it. It's not only about turning your cell phone off or keep it as far away from your body as possible. How can I neutralise the effect of my neighbor's Wifi? How can I neutralise the electromagnetic pollution of the electrical tower 200 meters away which still has impact on my house? Which solutions has Diamond Dowsing?

Thank you in advance for clarifying this issue!

Astrid

astrid #87661 07/24/18 09:19 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Astrid!

I forwarded your inquiry to Marie's master dowser, but haven't heard back yet. I just sent it again with a "high priority" flag. I'll let you know when I receive a response. Sorry it will be so tardy!

All the best!

Wendy Greer

astrid #87685 08/22/18 04:19 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi again, Astrid!

Here are a couple of pointers from Marie's master dowser:

#1 is to cure the geopathic stress lines that will help reduce
this energy in the home.

#2 is to ask for and cure the Interference lines that is created
by her neighbor’s WiFi or an electrical tower and any additional
sources.

As an additional FYI, our property manager put some cell towers on top of our building here quite a few years ago (much to our chagrin). We did an event with Marie shortly after that and I asked her to tune in and see what I could do about it. We identified where the energy was most jangled and she had me attach large quantum energy rings to the ceiling tiles beneath the towers. My rods gave me a definite indication of where the center should be, and I check them periodically. It has definitely changed the overall energy level for the better.

All the best!
Wendy

astrid #87708 09/12/18 10:13 AM
astrid Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Wendy!

Thank you so much for asking and clarifying. Your answer helps me a lot! Thank you!

All the best,
Astrid

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved