Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#86257 05/16/17 05:22 AM
Jizmack Offline OP
OP Offline

I must told you my experience from for 2 month.
I dont know it is photo read or direct learning or a spontan activation.

I buy a new 3d foto camera. i have no knowledge about photography. i knew nothing about the camera.
As i have the camera and the manual, i understand nothing. i knew that i need 3 weeks minimum to make my first 3d foto, by normal way of learning. Realistic was 1,6 month for me.
What should i do? Photo Read the Manuale, what to loose? Maybe i do it in 1 week when i photo read it.
I do the steps and in the photofocus i affirm me, when iḿ done, i'm able to do my own 3d foto. i read it 3 -4 times. backwarts, forwards aso.
Then , as my visitors are away, a go on my pc. i don't know why and how:

2-4 hours later i have my own and my first 3d foto an my pc. I don't speak with any one, and i dont tought about it.

A little bit thinking, i little bit work on the pc, the answers were there. They come. i understand it, in a short time.
to photoread the manual, it was done in 10 minutes. 10 minutes to 3 weeks. amazing.
i was surprised and a little bit frightend.
ITS FRIGHTENED.

My question : What is this ? Direct Learning ! Photoreading ! Spontan activation ? GOD?

Jizmack #86261 05/16/17 09:52 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

You had spontaneous activation, Putting the information you gathered into action.

Direct Learning is usually done with a few books on the topic and yes, what you did was direct learning as well.

Scary? No more than learning to speak or walk if you think about it. Pretty amazing really.

Alex

Jizmack #86270 05/16/17 05:52 PM
Jizmack Offline OP
OP Offline

Its scary ! A little bit ! I've never did things like that before.
I use NLP and DHE, Hemi Sync and Memory techniks. Learning Techniks from Germany. I use with NLP the morphogenetic field. I had done a past life regression. aso. But i never had a spontanous activation. Coooolllll ! Again, Again, Again !!!!
That's amazing.....

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved