Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi, I'm a Number 2 whose bed is positioned so my head points North, total loss for me. My desk faces South, which is disease. I face East sitting on the couch watching TV, which is frustration. Because of the layout of our condo and the furniture, I have no other way to position the bed, desk and couch. So what should I do? Sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor? Thanks.

Hi lindatkd,
Are you sure that you can't change anything? Specially where you spend a lot of time like sleeping? Sometimes you think that you are going to sleep well on the floor, but there is a lot of EMF coming from it. I measured my bedroom floor and it has a lot of bad EMF coming from it from the recessed lights of the kitchen that is below my bedroom. The best thing is to sleep on a bed, and maybe you just move the bed even if it's going to be ugly, as long as your feet don't face directly the door, which is very bad...

Hi lindatkd,

is it possible to tilt the bed and/or desk to the other directions? Maybe it's possible to tilt the bed to Northeast (your success direction). It is not necessary to place the bed against a wall, if can't face a good direction. It your headboard is in the corner of your room it's fine, too.

The same goes for your desk.

If you really can't turn your bed then try to place yourself in your bed in a way that your head is in a good direction during sleep.

Does your door face a good direction?

If nothing can be done and your door faces a bad direction as well I recommend you move into another apartment.

All the best,
Astrid

Hi lindatkd,

is it possible to tilt the bed and/or desk to the other directions? Maybe it's possible to tilt the bed to Northeast (your success direction). It is not necessary to place the bed against a wall, if can't face a good direction. It your headboard is in the corner of your room it's fine, too.

The same goes for your desk.

If you really can't turn your bed then try to place yourself in your bed in a way that your head is in a good direction during sleep.

Does your door face a good direction?

All the best,
Astrid

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved