Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mayuri Offline OP
OP Offline

I've just bought the program and started to go through the material and meditations yesterday. I am beyond .... speechless!!!

How to express what I think of the wisdom and insight and enlightenment of these meditations??? And I've only just experienced three of the meditations so far...!

Diedre's voice seems to have a magical uplifting and relaxing effect on me. She literally exudes peace and light in her voice.

And the absolute genius in these meditations.... it's blowing me away!!!! I was so ready for this and can hardly believe that the Universe has gifted me such powerful magical insights into the way it really exists and operates. There are so so many things/aspects to this program and meditation that are PRECISELY what I've been looking to work with and focus on and integrate into my life. If I ever had a doubt that God/the Universe is listening to my requests and responding with infinite love, this program and the meditations is it.

I never knew such deceptively simple practices and visualisations could be the Truth. Looking back though maybe I always did know on some kind of level because at one time or another I've been practicing different elements of these mediations instinctively - aah, but the way Deidre brings so many different principles together and combines and intertwines them to bring such elevating powerful magical immediate results and effects.... ah, I bow before a true Master of Light.

Interestingly I have been meditating on the sacred Sanskrit Mantra of Light for some time now (the Gayatri Mantra). This has been a journey since childhood and recently I have been tapping (EFT) on the Mantra at my heart whilst visualising on the meaning of each word. I am certain that the Divine Light has led me directly here to you with this program.

Eternal eternal thanks and gratitude to you all for bringing these magical powerful and sacred meditations to me. I can't help but think of advanced Buddhist meditations on the emanations of the Buddhas Light bodies when Deidre said that these are ancient practices previously only known to advanced masters. Ah, if only this knowledge were more commonfold - and now they will be....

I will do my part and practice bringing this into my daily routine. I can only hope I can reciprocate the true generoisity of these gifts sufficiently to reflect my infinite gratitude for such love. Thank you deeply deeply deeply. My life is about to change in ways that I can only marvel at....

With Great Love Appreciation and Light
Mayuri

PS I am still to complete listening to parts 3 onwards of the program, but a quick question in advance. How effective would it be to do these visualisations on behalf of loved ones? Eg if I were to visualise the bodies of my loved ones receiving these light transmissions?

And the blue light of protection - is there a way to strengthen this and have it become a more permanent feature?

PPS my deep deep appreciation and thanks and love to Diedre and all of you involved in bringing these light transmissions to the world and making them so accessible!

PPPS does anyone know who the two actors are that use these meditations (as mentioned in the promotional email that was sent out a few days ago)?

Last edited by Mayuri; 07/02/17 07:52 AM. Reason: Typos
Mayuri Offline OP
OP Offline

By the way, thank you also for Ancient Treaures. I've only listened to the first track so far, but how could you know I wanted and needed these musical scores?!

What a lovely surprise and gift, thank you!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Mayuri!

You can definitely do these meditations on behalf of loved ones. I generally stipulate their name and ask that any energetic shifts be for the "highest good of all." As I don't know what their journey is and what they're here to learn, I don't want to interfere with their unique path and any growth they are here to experience.

The more you use any energetic influence, the more engrained it becomes in your very being. So the more you invoke the blue light of protection, the stronger and steadier it will become (until it's just there, whether you're purposely invoking it or not).

With regard to the actors who are using these meditations, I know there are several, but as we don't have permission to use their names, we can't compromise their anonymity. Pete says Donna Karan uses them and has given us permission to let that be known.

All the best to you!

Wendy Greer
Learning Strategies

Mayuri Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Wendy, this is really helpful and I thank you on behalf of my loved ones too!

Ah, yes I understand the confidentiality clause. Hmmm... wonder if I can recognise them by the light they radiate when they're onscreen (can't help being curious, I love movies and brilliant actors!)

Thanks again 🙏
Mayuri

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved