Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi, I am a corporate trainer and I am in the process of writing a book. It is a business parable about a customer service process I have used in my corporate training. I want to give the 'process' and the book a name -a million dollar name. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a paraliminal that might clear the way for my brain to locate that million dollar name. I look forward to thoughts and ideas on this inquiry.

Learning Strategies Admin

I recommend Personal Genius and the New Options Generator. Start by listening to the New Options Generator, you may be inspired to write down all the ideas that come up after listening. Don't judge them just write them down, allow them to trigger your muse. Next use Personal Genius with the intent to tap the right choice.

If you have the Genius Code Course you can take the names and run an image stream on them to rate their success or not.

Alex

OP Offline

Hi Alex, So I used the Power Thinking paraliminal and 20 minutes later had a name. It was so amazing. I have since used the Personal Genius paraliminal and had an amazing experience with it. The morning after listening to the PG paraliminal, I was preparing to do a training class. I had my PowerPoint presentation on a flashdrive. I had also saved it as a pdf with the hopes of just plugging it right in to the back of the projector and using it. When I plugged it in I got a message "No Files". I took the flashdrive, opening it with my laptop and instinctively figured out how to save the file slides as jpegs. Withing 2-3 minutes. That was amazing and I feel was a direct result of the PG paraliminal from the night before.

Back to the Power Thinking, I used it again and got another brilliant (at least I think brilliant) idea for my book. So now I have what I feel is a million dollar title for the book and the accompanying keynote, breakout and training workshop, I am going to use the New Options next. I receive offers occasionally and am hopeful that one will arrive for the Genius Code Course as it sounds interesting to me.

Thanks for your input.

Thanks for the update. Love the flash drive experience too. smile

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved