Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Stress hampers the results you get from Paraliminals, but we have a secret to share with you.

Yes, Paul Scheele guides you through relaxation during the first part of every Paraliminal, and…

…you might still be holding too much stress. You could be thinking, "I don't hold stress," but you probably are, because you've acclimated to it and it feels right.

So try this:

Once a day for a week, maybe even a month, use the Deep Relaxation Paraliminal.

As you listen, a wave of relaxation flows from the top of your head to the tips of your toes, guiding stress to flow out of your body. It helps drain stress from your joints, muscles, bodily systems, mind, and emotions, bringing you into a profound state of relaxation.

If you have time, you can go right into using another Paraliminal. We typically recommend waiting twenty minutes between Paraliminals, but for Deep Relaxation you can go right into another.

If you don't have extra time, that's all right, because Deep Relaxation affirms the marvelous talents you possess. It is relaxing and inspirational. It helps your days flow with ease.

When listening to any Paraliminal, stay focused during the relaxation portion at the beginning.

Consciously follow Paul's guidance to help relax and release stress. Then when his voice splits into multiple voices, let your mind go with the flow and the rhythm of the voices. You'll easily slip into a deep and receptive state that bridges the gap to your nonconscious mind, where so much power resides within you.

The Paraliminal will help you access it.

To learn more about Deep Relaxation and all our other Paraliminal programs, please click here.

Wow, super advice, thank you Pete!
And especially love that I can immediately follow up with a second Paraliminal too. This could change everything and make life so much easier on every level....

I'm starting right now! Here's to a month ahead of super-relaxation even as I get everything done and keep moving towards the person I want to be (oh my God... there's a paradigm I had forgotten existed....).....

Last edited by Mayuri; 07/30/17 09:10 AM. Reason: Typo

Hi Pete,
Would it help benefiting from paraliminals if I use The Tangerine Method on the top of relaxation?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

If you know the tangerine technique, go ahead and use it.

Alex

Yes, I've been blessed with PhotoReading home kit. Many thanks for your reply! and so quickly!

Originally Posted by Pete Bissonette

... when his voice splits into multiple voices, let your mind go with the flow and the rhythm of the voices. You'll easily slip into a deep and receptive state that bridges the gap to your nonconscious mind, where so much power resides within you.

When voices split can I simple relax and not understand anything? To understand what they're saying I have to focus on just one voice, obviously. Many times I switch from one voice to another, each time understanding a few words or a whole sentence before switching back...

Last edited by Karl8; 06/06/19 06:47 PM.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Karl8!

Yes, just relax and float down the middle.

When you state a clear intention before your listening session, you've told your other than conscious mind what you want to achieve. It will then dip in and and out of the channels and pull out those components that are most pertinent to your stated outcome. There may be no conscious awareness of what is being processed, but believe me, your other than conscious mind knows exactly what will get you where you're trying to go!!!

All the best,
Wendy Greer

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved